Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #541
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i can't really give more until i have more from roundbox. and he's not around to talk. and you're not talking either. tell me why you're not partners with roundbox other than just "i just know" pls
    roundbox potentially doesnt like me much and would probably just sabotage the game if we were partners so he doesnt have to talk to me at night


    I can't really think of any particular instances when I thought I might be roundie's partner except when I saw him as town d0 and explained why. I guess we didn't interact much outside of that other than him pressuring me then deciding not to do diddly squat with it, which is curious about him in his own right but hey.
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #542
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      That is the least sensical post you've ever made celery. She only has a limited amount of time so I'm not sure why you're doing what you're doing.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #543
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        I actually feel bad that now cold is gonna think "hey look it's celirra, that guy I called rhubarb and then who insulted me in twg"

        but I also still think she's a good wolf contender
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #544
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          roundbox would never sabotage a game as far as I am aware, and I don't think anyone dislikes you so
          ???????????????????????????????
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #545
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            i... what

            that made literally no sense.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #546
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              That is the least sensical post you've ever made celery. She only has a limited amount of time so I'm not sure why you're doing what you're doing.
              I've made a lot of dumb posts lately tbh

              sec lemme think
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #547
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                i am not a wolf jesus fucking christ


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #548
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  btw that which youre reacting to about roundie disliking me was 97% meme
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #549
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    I kinda wanna hear discussion not from me and cold for what its worth in case we're t/t so we're not just up shit creek without a paddle
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #550
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      btw that which youre reacting to about roundie disliking me was 97% meme
                      there's a time and a place for memes.
                      when someone doesn't have much time is not the time.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #551
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        there's a time and a place for memes.
                        when someone doesn't have much time is not the time.
                        we have like 3 hours and not much is happening anyways
                        srry
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #552
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I kinda wanna hear discussion not from me and cold for what its worth in case we're t/t so we're not just up shit creek without a paddle
                          I think I've said a little bit recently, but I'm gonna start working on a full reads list JUST FOR YOU OK BUD
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #553
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            i'm so fucking exasperated with this right now it's not even funny.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #554
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I think I've said a little bit recently, but I'm gonna start working on a full reads list JUST FOR YOU OK BUD
                              thanks pal

                              can I stop posting for a while so I can think properly
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #555
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                my impression is that celery has been posting a lot of troll shit and i wanted to completely ignore the snap unvote rather than assume anything about its intent
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...