Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #781
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    r u sure you're not a wolf
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #782
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      like 100% sure?
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #783
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        celery i can see where you're coming from but like... i don't necessarily agree with it. it's possible to be relatively inactive in thread but still be active in wolfchat. esp because that's when he's at work. idk.

        i wouldn't count him out as a wolf just yet, but i would agree with the fact that blind is probably not a wolf. i don't think wv and blind are wolves together. tbh i'm leaning towards a wv/sunfan partnership right now. it feels like mad distancing between wv and sunfan because we're closing in on sunfan maybe and wv is actually active for a phase.


        i think i might be reading into things too much again. i don't want to be terribly wrong about all this shit again.


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #784
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          some good cheap shots in here, but I think what a lot of people want from you are your actual OPINIONS about ALIGNMENTS rather than cheap shots and saying "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
          it wouldve been nice had you answered the questions i asked instead of just posting this

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #785
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
            celery i can see where you're coming from but like... i don't necessarily agree with it. it's possible to be relatively inactive in thread but still be active in wolfchat. esp because that's when he's at work. idk..
            wolfchat is at night only assuming I'm reading the OP right, so there's a bit of a hole in your reasoning there. unless I misunderstand

            but honestly I think the theory doesn't have a ton of credence anymore anyways



            I think it's ck/sunfan or wv/sunfan; I'd be happy lynching sunfan right now I think..? CK I dont mind if blind is deadset
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #786
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Two things from this:


              1) I want to hear more on why WV+I are your mind's pair

              2) I'm curious why you're so swayed by emotion this game, first with me d0 and now CK



              to be honest

              I think you're being a bit lazy with solving this game
              I often get called a robot; but I look for emotional stuff a lot more than people realize. I was hard defending McDonalds and at the very end Microsoft last game because of their emotion. Emotion is the easiest stuff to read and the hardest stuff to fake in forum. Its the main way I've read games for the majority of my time playing this game, and its because I think I'm good at it. fwiw I am more sure of the read on CK than I am on you, but that should be obvious by now.

              WV + you is POE. Its not cold kitten, its not me, it /could/ be blind, and I'm hoping to get that resolved.

              Its more WV + you OR WV + blind.

              Its kind of funny that you accuse me of being lazy with this game, but I'll talk more about that later, but its the crux of my read on WV right now. He's not really interacted with people (aside from you this phase), and while I do understand that he's not really been around during peak hours, when he has been its not really been trying to solve the game, more stating the conclusions that he's drawn rather than trying to reach conclusions based on interactions from other players.

              This is how new players wolf most of the time. Its basically what you did when you rolled wolf in the previous turbo, and its because wolves already know everything about the game, so they make pretty solidified reads and have a hard time adjusting from that.

              You its more POE, and while there was the emotion on d0, it wasn't overwhelming in the way that CK's emotion is. Maybe its an unfair read, and its certainly influenced by several factors of the current moment (all of which are basically POE), but its where I'm at right now. Its why I want to talk to blind for the most part.

              If you look at my play last game, where I clearly did a lot of fuckin' work in solving the game, there weren't really any moments where I felt like I'd solved the game. Even at the end, I had doubts in my mind. Its exceedingly rare for me to ever feel complacent with a game, just because you're almost never right about everything as a player (which is another reason why I don't really like looking for pairs/relationships, at least not in the early game).

              What I'm saying is, I rarely should give off that I feel confident in a game, because I rarely do.

              I often get accused of "being lazy" in games, and it kind of bugs me the same way you saying that lurker is better than me bugs me; because it hurts my pride. I'm pretty goddamn prideful, its especially showcased in lTWG, and pride is really a primary motivator towards me trying to win games.

              I have the most posts in this game. I think me and CK are the only people to do ISOs. I've probably reread the thread more than anyone else. So I'm pretty annoyed to hear that you, regardless of your alignment, posted that.

              I'm not sure whatever or wherever you're getting that feeling, assuming it is legitimate, which I have doubts about. I think potentially you've got some wolfy confirmation bias, and it reminds me of after the Secret Hitler game we played when you (incorrectly, as there was no "mechanically correct" shot) said that Felix mechanically should have shot me when he had a gun. That, or you said that I was the best possible shot, idr.

              This statement feels the same way to me. Whatever unrealistic goals you have set for my play this game, I have not met them, and you think its strange regardless of your alignment. If you're a wolf, you're taking this opportunity to push on me, and that's kind of what it feels like. When people wolf for the first time when I'm town, this is just a common way that I get pushed.

              But the thing is, while I get pushed often, I don't get mislynched ever. I am town this game, and I am NOT dying here.

              You have said you expect me to have solved the game, I wanted to lynch neither roundbox nor CK yesterday, I wanted to lynch WV. I have pushed who I think the best lynch is (and I was wrong on d0 on Sanz, obviously), and I think I tried to rally the voters as best I could (tried to get roundbox to move his vote, posted my case again at EOD)

              This post is getting to be about 5x longer than I expected it to, so I'll wrap it up here.

              If you're town, I need you to realize that whyever you think I've been lazy is wrong is the tl;dr of this post.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #787
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                tbh rereading the thread, i don't know how anyone figured out the freezin was the PR but in my mind greg could've figured it out somehow and that's the only person that could have figured it out.


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #788
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  r u sure you're not a wolf
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  like 100% sure?

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #789
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    wolfchat is at night only assuming I'm reading the OP right, so there's a bit of a hole in your reasoning there. unless I misunderstand
                    i thought he works during the night???

                    maybe i misunderstood


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #790
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I often get called a robot; but I look for emotional stuff a lot more than people realize. I was hard defending McDonalds and at the very end Microsoft last game because of their emotion. Emotion is the easiest stuff to read and the hardest stuff to fake in forum. Its the main way I've read games for the majority of my time playing this game, and its because I think I'm good at it. fwiw I am more sure of the read on CK than I am on you, but that should be obvious by now.

                      WV + you is POE. Its not cold kitten, its not me, it /could/ be blind, and I'm hoping to get that resolved.

                      Its more WV + you OR WV + blind.

                      Its kind of funny that you accuse me of being lazy with this game, but I'll talk more about that later, but its the crux of my read on WV right now. He's not really interacted with people (aside from you this phase), and while I do understand that he's not really been around during peak hours, when he has been its not really been trying to solve the game, more stating the conclusions that he's drawn rather than trying to reach conclusions based on interactions from other players.

                      This is how new players wolf most of the time. Its basically what you did when you rolled wolf in the previous turbo, and its because wolves already know everything about the game, so they make pretty solidified reads and have a hard time adjusting from that.

                      You its more POE, and while there was the emotion on d0, it wasn't overwhelming in the way that CK's emotion is. Maybe its an unfair read, and its certainly influenced by several factors of the current moment (all of which are basically POE), but its where I'm at right now. Its why I want to talk to blind for the most part.

                      If you look at my play last game, where I clearly did a lot of fuckin' work in solving the game, there weren't really any moments where I felt like I'd solved the game. Even at the end, I had doubts in my mind. Its exceedingly rare for me to ever feel complacent with a game, just because you're almost never right about everything as a player (which is another reason why I don't really like looking for pairs/relationships, at least not in the early game).

                      What I'm saying is, I rarely should give off that I feel confident in a game, because I rarely do.

                      I often get accused of "being lazy" in games, and it kind of bugs me the same way you saying that lurker is better than me bugs me; because it hurts my pride. I'm pretty goddamn prideful, its especially showcased in lTWG, and pride is really a primary motivator towards me trying to win games.

                      I have the most posts in this game. I think me and CK are the only people to do ISOs. I've probably reread the thread more than anyone else. So I'm pretty annoyed to hear that you, regardless of your alignment, posted that.

                      I'm not sure whatever or wherever you're getting that feeling, assuming it is legitimate, which I have doubts about. I think potentially you've got some wolfy confirmation bias, and it reminds me of after the Secret Hitler game we played when you (incorrectly, as there was no "mechanically correct" shot) said that Felix mechanically should have shot me when he had a gun. That, or you said that I was the best possible shot, idr.

                      This statement feels the same way to me. Whatever unrealistic goals you have set for my play this game, I have not met them, and you think its strange regardless of your alignment. If you're a wolf, you're taking this opportunity to push on me, and that's kind of what it feels like. When people wolf for the first time when I'm town, this is just a common way that I get pushed.

                      But the thing is, while I get pushed often, I don't get mislynched ever. I am town this game, and I am NOT dying here.

                      You have said you expect me to have solved the game, I wanted to lynch neither roundbox nor CK yesterday, I wanted to lynch WV. I have pushed who I think the best lynch is (and I was wrong on d0 on Sanz, obviously), and I think I tried to rally the voters as best I could (tried to get roundbox to move his vote, posted my case again at EOD)

                      This post is getting to be about 5x longer than I expected it to, so I'll wrap it up here.

                      If you're town, I need you to realize that whyever you think I've been lazy is wrong is the tl;dr of this post.
                      woah emotional greg post. these are rare


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #791
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        i'm pretty ok with a wv lynch tbh.


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #792
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          he's also POE for me


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #793
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            actually no


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #794
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              i don't know what i'm okay with anymore


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #795
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                blah


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...