Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #916
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Stop posting.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #917
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Wayward Vagabond (3) - Cold Kitten, blindreper1179, the sun fan
      blindreper1179 (1) - Wayward Vagabond
      not voting - Celirra
      Last edited by inDheart; 06-17-2017, 08:24 PM.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #918
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Wayward Vagabond was lynched. He was
        Jock (played by Yee Jee Tso) and Vanilla Town.

        The game is over, wolves win. Congratulations to the sun fan and blindreper1179.

        Postgame in a sec.

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #919
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          you mother fuckers


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #920
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            gg can't wait to hear ck sing the spongebob theme

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #921
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              you mother fuckers
              You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #922
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                i'm so mad


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #923
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  I am not very proud of this win.

                  I think I did not play very well and the accusations of me being lazy were mostly correct, I just didn't really have it in me to keep living the lie here, its been a long, long time since its been that way for me as a wolf.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #924
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    i'm so mad
                    <3
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #925
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      fuck greg for getting the ez d0 lynch on me >

                      jk not really mad at you

                      anymore
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #926
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I am not very proud of this win.

                        I think I did not play very well and the accusations of me being lazy were mostly correct, I just didn't really have it in me to keep living the lie here, its been a long, long time since its been that way for me as a wolf.
                        Ya win win some, and ya win lose some. It's ok. <3
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #927
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #928
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            fuck greg for getting the ez d0 lynch on me >

                            jk not really mad at you

                            anymore
                            I feel bad about lynching you, I should've played better to have more options, but I played bad and was pidgeon-holed pretty much the whole game.

                            AA messaged me very early telling me he was pretty sure I was a wolf, and its mainly because my tone was really, really off this game, I really just wasn't in the right headspace to wolf well.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            Working...