Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom -
some feathery f**k

Comment
-

Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
celery can u pls go find my roundbox post (which includes my theory regarding you two) and tell me what you think of it since you still haven't done that.
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
basically i want to know what you think of roundbox, after reading that post
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
I can get behind this kinda..?so i really am not fond of roundbox rn. i know he's a better player than this. but like. he said to go back and look at his reasoning for wanting to lynch sanzath, but literally his only two posts that had anything to do with him were his tiny reads post that said sanzath was frozen and then saying his vote was swaying more towards sanzath than celery. i'll go back and find those posts in a few minutes once i wake up a bit more. but basically it feels like he just jumped on greg's reasoning and then jumped on greg's vote. idk. it's raising red flags in my brain is all
mmmm, I kinda want more from this theory if possible, it seems more like a case of "ok I think Roundbox is a wolf, but who's his partner?! hmmm lets go for celirra cause he's super cute and I think wolves are cute therefore he's a wolf, and here's some ambiguity"if i had to pick a partner for roundbox right now, i'd pick celery. the whole thing yesterday between them reading it now with how i feel about roundbox just feels like a distancing attempt. and then when it came down to the wire and voting time roundbox realized he wanted someone else to vote for and no one else was gaining traction. greg jumped on the sanzath wagon and roundbox realized he could do that. i just don't feel like he had any legitimate reason to vote for sanzath tbh. something in my gut is telling me something was off about that
i know roundbox is a better player than that though, so that's where i'm faltering. i just don't know where to look outside of him right now.
If it's not me, who else do you think roundie's partner is?,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
that's the thing, outside of you two, it gets into grey territory. i think if roundbox is a wolf, it's somewhat likely you're his partner.
greg is possible, but i think it's more likely that if greg is a wolf, blind is his partner. roundbox and greg have been pretty friendly this whole game and i don't think they would do that if they were wolf partners. too easy to connect them.
i know i'm not partnered with him so that goes out the window
i just don't feel like lurker is a wolf this game. you can say that makes lurker and i wolf partners all you want but i'm just so used to lurker getting all pissed off at everything no matter what so this feels so out of character for him. i haven't played in so long that i barely remember what anyone's meta is.
wv also an option but i've posted my reasoning for thinking he's town right now, even if greg might say i'm wrong.
i need to go back and look at the interactions between roundbox and blind before i can say anything about their potential of their partnership. i don't remember anything notable about them interacting which makes them potential wolf partners. not interacting is a way of interacting when it comes to wolfing.
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
It is A possible world, yeah, but it didn't look exactly easy being he was the first vote on him, based on your emotion iirc.
I'm always down for a sunfan lynch though. :smileemoji:
And ck, how did mine and suns interaction put us as a team? I'm always paranoid of him. Although, he's never voted me back for it, so I might actually be right this time? I know it'll pay off eventually. I'm the same with round, just very less so. Hard to read =Hard to trust for me. They know how to talk very well to get their victory.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
I'm not saying you're wrong on WV, I'm saying I don't follow your read there, and if it is a correct read, that I don't think its for the right reasons.
You've done a lot of slightly misunderstanding what people are saying, and I don't think its alignment indicative, I just think you should look a little closer at what I'm saying.
FWIW roundbox and I rolled wolf together in lTWG last month and were best buds. We've also rolled it before and fakeclaimed masons (or at least planned to before the game had to end) in a C9++, but I at least see where this read came from.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
If one of us flips town, is the other guaranteed town?
The only tying thing I have to you two is EoD lurker's vote; other than that it's more a case of separate wolves coming together with a very thin line connecting. This doesn't sway me to thinking you two are or are not partnered.i just don't feel like lurker is a wolf this game. you can say that makes lurker and i wolf partners all you want but i'm just so used to lurker getting all pissed off at everything no matter what so this feels so out of character for him. i haven't played in so long that i barely remember what anyone's meta is.
I dont mind policy wv lynch if he falls asleep again t b h and kinda low key wish we did the last night t b h
Let me know what you find.i need to go back and look at the interactions between roundbox and blind before i can say anything about their potential of their partnership. i don't remember anything notable about them interacting which makes them potential wolf partners. not interacting is a way of interacting when it comes to wolfing.,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
Comment