Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #646
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    UGH
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #647
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
      arghfdsakl;fdsakl;fds;klfdsa;kl

      this phase is dumb
      yeah because you're losing another town by lynching me
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #648
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        From what I've seen today it almost seems like CK is set on me being a wolf and is exploring partner potentials. If you're town, which it seems like you are based on your interactions with Celirra, you're unfortunately wasting your time exploring these options because I will never flip antitown this game.
        called it
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #649
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          sunfan here's my vote.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #650
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            wow
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #651
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              yeah because you're losing another town by lynching me
              i mean you could be right but that's also what everyone says when they're about to be lynched, so that's not exactly a defense


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #652
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                i'm having another caffeine-induced panic attack so i can't focus on this right now
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #653
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #654
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    jumping rope is really hard i feel for that panda

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #655
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      I would really rather lynch WV over roundbox
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #656
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        I'm in thread when I have the time round, no need to vote me for it. It's not like I get a notification from it.


                        and This whole ck/round thing is feeling w/t but I don't know which way to go with it. FUCK. It's shit but idc, kitb anyone?

                        ck
                        I say a kitb because the world I'm in right now is if one is a miss the other is a hit. I'm too shit to know which way to go first.


                        unless someone has something substantial to say.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #657
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          roundbox (2) - lurker, Cold Kitten
                          Wayward Vagabond (1) - the sun fan
                          blindreper1179 (1) - roundbox
                          the sun fan (1) - Wayward Vagabond
                          Cold Kitten (1) - blindreper1179
                          not voting - Celirra

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #658
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I would really rather lynch WV over roundbox
                            What gives you this feeling?

                            I think it's because round has been more useful as in he's trying to move the game forward, but I could be wrong.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #659
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I would really rather lynch WV over roundbox
                              so what's going to be your defense when i flip town

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #660
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                well i'm sticking to my guns on this one
                                i willl log out if i have to
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...