Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #826
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    there's comments on the side, can you guys not see those???
    no we can't

    well I can't

    can you just do quotes w/ comments after quotes in ffr?
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #827
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      btw... is google doc usage legal?
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #828
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        what are your thoughts on celery's interaction with roundbox post roundbox flip
        after reading again, it feels more like roundbox just pushing on cel while cel basically ignoring almost all of roundbox's prods at him because cel was busy being mad at lurker and pushing on me


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #829
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          btw... is google doc usage legal?
          oh.... yeah probably should've asked that oops..........


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #830
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
            after reading again, it feels more like roundbox just pushing on cel while cel basically ignoring almost all of roundbox's prods at him because cel was busy being mad at lurker and pushing on me
            thanks

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #831
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              at my parents house now, power died at the apartment
              lost a post of comparable length to my response to cel that was in response to CK

              tl;dr of it was "Fuckin plz I'm top poster I've put a bunch of work into this game, I could've voted you yesterday and taken what was almost certainly a free win by pocketing roundbox"

              there was more to it tho

              REALLY FUCKING ANNOYED that that all happened, getting lTWG started now.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #832
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                at my parents house now, power died at the apartment
                lost a post of comparable length to my response to cel that was in response to CK

                tl;dr of it was "Fuckin plz I'm top poster I've put a bunch of work into this game, I could've voted you yesterday and taken what was almost certainly a free win by pocketing roundbox"

                there was more to it tho

                REALLY FUCKING ANNOYED that that all happened, getting lTWG started now.
                shit that sucks I'm sorry to hear that man
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #833
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  hey blind lets lynch sunfan
                  Ok.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #834
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I often get called a robot;but I look for emotional stuff a lot more than people realize.
                    this is true

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I was hard defending McDonalds and at the very end Microsoft last game because of their emotion. Emotion is the easiest stuff to read and the hardest stuff to fake in forum. Its the main way I've read games for the majority of my time playing this game,
                    this has been true for as long as i have played with him

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    and its because I think I'm good at it. fwiw I am more sure of the read on CK than I am on you, but that should be obvious by now.

                    WV + you is POE. Its not cold kitten, its not me, it /could/ be blind, and I'm hoping to get that resolved.

                    Its more WV + you OR WV + blind.

                    Its kind of funny that you accuse me of being lazy with this game, but I'll talk more about that later, but its the crux of my read on WV right now. He's not really interacted with people (aside from you this phase),
                    i guess because you're currently the most town looking to most people??? idk. but i didn't noticed this until i read sunfan's post, but it is true.

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    and while I do understand that he's not really been around during peak hours, when he has been its not really been trying to solve the game,
                    i noticed this as well. wv hasn't been trying to solve at all while i feel like the rest of us have at least been attempting to, even if we haven't been succeeding

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    more stating the conclusions that he's drawn rather than trying to reach conclusions based on interactions from other players.
                    except when you asked him directly about sunfan and i

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    This is how new players wolf most of the time. Its basically what you did when you rolled wolf in the previous turbo, and its because wolves already know everything about the game, so they make pretty solidified reads and have a hard time adjusting from that.

                    You its more POE, and while there was the emotion on d0, it wasn't overwhelming in the way that CK's emotion is.
                    i hate being wolfread as town. it's a character flaw of mine when i play twg. i really need to work on not being as emotional when i'm town because it's a total dumbtell when i'm wolf. i can fake calm town really well when i'm wolf but then it feels fake because my town games feel so real

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    Maybe its an unfair read, and its certainly influenced by several factors of the current moment (all of which are basically POE), but its where I'm at right now. Its why I want to talk to blind for the most part.

                    If you look at my play last game, where I clearly did a lot of fuckin' work in solving the game, there weren't really any moments where I felt like I'd solved the game. Even at the end, I had doubts in my mind. Its exceedingly rare for me to ever feel complacent with a game, just because you're almost never right about everything as a player (which is another reason why I don't really like looking for pairs/relationships, at least not in the early game).
                    he really doesn't. he just lists who he thinks wolves are most of the time

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    What I'm saying is, I rarely should give off that I feel confident in a game, because I rarely do.
                    tbh, as much as i say he's a better player than this and should have the game solved, i can't actually recall any games where he was 100% confident that he had the game solved so maybe he's right. idk

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I often get accused of "being lazy" in games, and it kind of bugs me the same way you saying that lurker is better than me bugs me; because it hurts my pride. I'm pretty goddamn prideful,
                    greg's a nice dude but yeah he is prideful. he's good at the game and he knows it.

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    its especially showcased in lTWG, and pride is really a primary motivator towards me trying to win games.

                    I have the most posts in this game. I think me and CK are the only people to do ISOs.
                    if i could fucking remember how. i asked awhile back for someone to remind me how and no one told me

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I've probably reread the thread more than anyone else. So I'm pretty annoyed to hear that you, regardless of your alignment, posted that.

                    I'm not sure whatever or wherever you're getting that feeling, assuming it is legitimate, which I have doubts about.
                    HE'S REALLY GOOD AT READING PEOPLE IF YOU CAN'T TELL

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I think potentially you've got some wolfy confirmation bias, and it reminds me of after the Secret Hitler game we played when you (incorrectly, as there was no "mechanically correct" shot) said that Felix mechanically should have shot me when he had a gun. That, or you said that I was the best possible shot, idr.

                    This statement feels the same way to me. Whatever unrealistic goals you have set for my play this game, I have not met them, and you think its strange regardless of your alignment. If you're a wolf, you're taking this opportunity to push on me, and that's kind of what it feels like. When people wolf for the first time when I'm town, this is just a common way that I get pushed.

                    But the thing is, while I get pushed often, I don't get mislynched ever.
                    cannot confirm. can't remember if he's been mislynched or not. i'm sure he has been but i can't recall a game for sure when he has been


                    and then i don't have anything on the rest of it yet and i'm not sure i will because the rest is pretty self explanatory, but yeah


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #835
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i feel like this is blatantly obvious and if i'm wrong i will eat a bagel
                      did lurker eat a bagel. does anyone know

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #836
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        welcome back blind
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #837
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          has it really seemed like i have solidified reads though
                          yeah they've felt pretty static to me
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #838
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            woah emotional greg post. these are rare
                            you had another one all to yourself that has been lost in the void
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #839
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              and for the sake of posting this because I do respect and like sunfan a lot, I hope you know I was prodding to get an emotional reply and am quite proud it actually worked to this extent, I got a ton of info to go off of thanks to that, whether or not it's incriminating to you.
                              I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #840
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                boy that was a pain in the ass to do


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...