Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #901
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if you look at my progression on blind, who I had as null until you pointed out the post that you did, then hard townread him, I don't really think that I can have that progression as anything else

    yes, I could by lying, but the truth always looks better than a lie, and the reason that the progression SHOULD feel good there
    i'm just putting all possibilities out there ok ;_;


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #902
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      blind, if you're here, you basically have to vote WV since he voted you
      If I do the other wolf will jump on it if we're wrong. Other as in ck's partner.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #903
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        celery/wv is my wolf team i'm about 99% sure right now


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #904
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          If I do the other wolf will jump on it if we're wrong. Other as in ck's partner.
          you mother fucker i'm not a goddamn wolf WILL YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT ALREADY JESUSU FUCKING CHIRSITJLKEWALKJFADSLJKAFSJKLAFJKLAIJRW


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #905
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
            celery/wv is my wolf team i'm about 99% sure right now
            alright but you have to eat a bagel on cam during ltwg while singing the spongebob theme if you're wrong

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #906
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              you mother fucker i'm not a goddamn wolf WILL YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT ALREADY JESUSU FUCKING CHIRSITJLKEWALKJFADSLJKAFSJKLAFJKLAIJRW
              ok. Let's see your teammate jump on it then.

              wayward
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #907
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                you mother fucker i'm not a goddamn wolf WILL YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT ALREADY JESUSU FUCKING CHIRSITJLKEWALKJFADSLJKAFSJKLAFJKLAIJRW
                I can kinda see a wolf saying that to another wolf tbh
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #908
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  alright but you have to eat a bagel on cam during ltwg while singing the spongebob theme if you're wrong
                  i can't wait to see you eat a bagel

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #909
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    that sounded weird nvm

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #910
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      but the bet is still on

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #911
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        alright but you have to eat a bagel on cam during ltwg while singing the spongebob theme if you're wrong
                        i don't have any bagels


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #912
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          wayward
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #913
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            i don't have any bagels
                            better go to the store then

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #914
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              I could also see cold and blind because blind voted cold earlier safely until I pointed it out and I know blind is smart enough to not do that if he is town
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #915
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                or substitute bagel with something else. or just sing the spongebob theme

                                Comment

                                Working...