Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #556
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I think I've said a little bit recently, but I'm gonna start working on a full reads list JUST FOR YOU OK BUD
    what about me :<

    i'm going out to dinner now. i hope i come back to a decent reads list and maybe something from literally anyone but the three of us.


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #557
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
      what about me :<

      i'm going out to dinner now. i hope i come back to a decent reads list and maybe something from literally anyone but the three of us.
      have a nice dinner!
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #558
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #559
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          roundbox potentially doesnt like me much and would probably just sabotage the game if we were partners so he doesnt have to talk to me at night
          what
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #560
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            what
            Originally posted by Celirra
            btw that which youre reacting to about roundie disliking me was 97% meme
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            there's a time and a place for memes.
            when someone doesn't have much time is not the time.
            i already got shit for the shit joke
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #561
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              From what I've seen today it almost seems like CK is set on me being a wolf and is exploring partner potentials. If you're town, which it seems like you are based on your interactions with Celirra, you're unfortunately wasting your time exploring these options because I will never flip antitown this game.

              I felt like I had said more about sanzath than I actually did yesterday. I thought I had expanded a bit more on the frozen mentality. It seemed like sanzath was having a hard time coming up with content the more people started to focus on him. His response to being top wagon after inDheart showed up to post the vote count made it seem like he was squirming on the spot. Regardless, he flipped town, so I guess I'm sorry for being wrong on d0?

              Time to do a read of the thread again
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #562
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                like these people

                Cold Kitten- her reactions to being pushed on, mainly. Her reads are also really thought out, and I don't really think she has a wolf game where she fakes thinking this much in her after such a long break. Annoyingly, this will make her think I'm pocketing her.

                blindreper- Didn't notice the thing that CK pointed out before, but I don't really think he ever makes that post as a wolf. I was worried about him taking the easy way out and just default scumreading me, but his posts haven't had the same feel as d0 to me, so I'm not really worried here. Smalllllllll chance I'm wrong but I don't really think so.

                prolly ok

                lurker- When he's a wolf, he's a lot more pocketey, and I think he goes out of his way to play off of my ego and stuff like that (this is a really selfish read btw), and that's just not happening this game. His post about being fearkilled on d0 also felt like he believed in it, which I think I said at the time. I have seen him wolf like this one time, so that's why he's down here and not up one tier higher.

                Celirra- Being mad you were being pushed on last EOD felt townie. Its why I felt as good as I did about voting for Sanz (and I probably still would've voted Sanz anyways over CK/you). You being sure the entire phase on CK is giving me pause, because I don't really see where the read is coming from anymore. If you're scum, there's a thing that I think you've kind of forced yourself into doing, so I am looking out for that, I just don't expect that I'll see it based on the EOD emotion. Its a particularly dangerous read given that Celirra is somewhat an unknown element right now, but given how he wolfed in the turbo, I think I could catch him if he was wolfing.

                Leaves

                roundbox- I don't even really think anything he's done is particularly scummy other than the lack of progression on Sanz that CK pointed out (which is another point in CKs favor), more that other people have done townie stuff, which is basically the only way I've ever caught roundbox as a wolf anyways. Obv want to hear more from him, maybe could swap him out with Celirra if a certain thing either does or doesn't happen.

                WV- Small quips, not a lot of solving. Not a good look for him. Based on EOD, it feels like mostly town scrambling, so his absence makes sense in the world that I am currently working with. I'd feel the best about killing him given his reread of the thread generated basically no real new content.

                I would like to say that while I have roundbox/WV in the lowest tier, that I don't necessarily think they are paired together. I've seen a lot of focus on pairing the wolves together, and that's not really my style, I just try to kill scummy people.

                That being said, WV
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #563
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  thanks pal

                  can I stop posting for a while so I can think properly
                  you're the guy raising your hand in a college classroom asking if you can go to the bathroom

                  you don't need my permission to do anything, bud
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #564
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    I guess my world becomes REALLY SHIT if lurker is a wolf, I do kind of agree with whoever said whatever lurker is doing doesn't feel wolfy, its just something that's in the back of my mind.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #565
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Celirra- Being mad you were being pushed on last EOD felt townie. Its why I felt as good as I did about voting for Sanz (and I probably still would've voted Sanz anyways over CK/you). You being sure the entire phase on CK is giving me pause, because I don't really see where the read is coming from anymore. If you're scum, there's a thing that I think you've kind of forced yourself into doing, so I am looking out for that, I just don't expect that I'll see it based on the EOD emotion. Its a particularly dangerous read given that Celirra is somewhat an unknown element right now, but given how he wolfed in the turbo, I think I could catch him if he was wolfing.
                      in fairness the turbo was a shitty wolf game from the get-go I'd say and is probably more a case of misfortune than a notable benchmark

                      CK mostly because not sure who else; I also see credence in lurker/ck pairing where I dont see many other pairings.

                      Do you see any potential pairings, sunfan? Other than WV/Round, which I feel is more PoE than a pairing to you.

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      WV- Small quips, not a lot of solving. Not a good look for him. Based on EOD, it feels like mostly town scrambling, so his absence makes sense in the world that I am currently working with. I'd feel the best about killing him given his reread of the thread generated basically no real new content.
                      I could see this
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #566
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        His post about being fearkilled on d0 also felt like he believed in it, which I think I said at the time.
                        congratulations bitch that post was completely and totally fake
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #567
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          Do you see any potential pairings, sunfan? Other than WV/Round, which I feel is more PoE than a pairing to you.
                          please read the last bit of my reads list because this makes me think you didn't read it
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #568
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            i cannot imagine celery being a wolf whatsoever because that confirms all of the bullshit that i'm trying not to buy into for the rest of the game, which would warrant me never playing twg again because it would encourage me never to progress beyond my premature self-centered borderline-sociopathic bullshit
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #569
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              [redacted self-image related bullshit]
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #570
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                please read the last bit of my reads list because this makes me think you didn't read it
                                I did read it (but admittedly somewhat missed that, sorry)

                                I can give explanations on everyone in your reads list if you want but it wouldn't be much.

                                I know you dont do pairs but can you try for me pretty please?
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...