Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #481
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    as a wolf it'd be easier to just agree with me and push on roundbox with me rather than pushing on me instead.

    but also distancing.

    so idk
    ehhh, maybe if it was later in the phase, but it was too early in the phase for this kind of read, I think

    about one of your earlier posts, I think lurker was talking about when Freezin voted for round earlier in the phase as a safety
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #482
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      that post by celery feels like a mad attempt to push the bit of attention i put on him from my roundbox/celery theory off onto someone else

      or i'm reading into things too much. also possible


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #483
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
        freezin voted for me lurker
        freezin voted for roundbox before going to work then voted for you with a few minutes left in the day
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #484
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          while i don't agree with lurker's whole not reading into personal stuff and thus totally ignoring people for it, i kinda get it??? i tend to take things way to personal in twg. i get where he's coming from. and unfortunately i can't read him either way for it. which sucks at this point. i'm trying to play a lot more levelheaded than i used to, although i'm not really sure if i'm succeeding or not


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #485
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            way too personal*


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #486
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              I forgot I get off earlier today

              posting freezin stuff for the sake of it all

              (I dont think this one is serious but ???)
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Well time to go to work.

              I get a 15 min break, but just in case roundbox
              Was early on but it's all we had from him
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Are you ready for the shittiest reads list ever

              Scum lean: ck,

              Null trending down: Sunfan

              Silly town or scared scum: cel

              Null: everyone else

              ck

              Literally no time left.

              Oops
              I dont know what to make of it all really, but I think he's the only person who mentioned sunfan as wolf-y so I wish we could hear more.

              lemme go get some stuff from Sanz right quicko
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #487
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                ehhh, maybe if it was later in the phase, but it was too early in the phase for this kind of read, I think
                maybe, maybe not but that's how it feels right now. it just feels like wv is trying to pull shit out of nowhere.

                i can't figure out why but it just doesn't feel like something a wolf would do at this point because with us (town) kinda clueless, it's kind of a dumb thing to do


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #488
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                  that post by celery feels like a mad attempt to push the bit of attention i put on him from my roundbox/celery theory off onto someone else

                  or i'm reading into things too much. also possible

                  I didnt even notice your theory, and now I feel like a jerk, oops.

                  I'm curious why you think that
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #489
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I didnt even notice your theory, and now I feel like a jerk, oops.

                    I'm curious why you think that
                    wow rude

                    i think that because you're pushing this thing that so far, no one else has even given an inkling that they support while i'm sitting actually trying to do something to find wolves while you're pushing this dead theory that i'm a wolf

                    my only other theory is that greg is trying to pocket me because he knows i like it when people call me town but i don't know who his partner would be. maybe blind. that whole interaction with them was kinda weird tbh but i don't know if he would put his partner at 2 votes on d0


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #490
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I forgot I get off earlier today

                      posting freezin stuff for the sake of it all

                      (I dont think this one is serious but ???)


                      Was early on but it's all we had from him


                      I dont know what to make of it all really, but I think he's the only person who mentioned sunfan as wolf-y so I wish we could hear more.

                      lemme go get some stuff from Sanz right quicko
                      His read on me doesn't really mean anything, I think Capitalism was the only time he's ever townread me and that one shouldn't really count imo
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #491
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                        wow rude

                        i think that because you're pushing this thing that so far, no one else has even given an inkling that they support while i'm sitting actually trying to do something to find wolves while you're pushing this dead theory that i'm a wolf
                        its not really a dead theory??
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #492
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          iso'ing Sanzath is making me sad, because I like him and his clever wit this makes me happy, plus he actually noticed my shitty posts which makes me feel warm and fuzzy

                          to Cold Kitten, well before EoD:
                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          I'd like to vote ck for pressure but she probably has enough pressure atm??
                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          I could also not, I only have a very weak hunch against you
                          he voted her mostly self-pres, but partially out of a hunch perhaps.
                          Time to pressure CK until she becomes a diamond, or at least a very condensed carbon or something


                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          By the way, Miss UTR, what's your meta?

                          Besides self-voting ofc
                          actually, looking back, it might just be that he had trouble figuring her out, which likely isn't a good sign?


                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Sanzath because I guess he kind of feels the same as last game????
                          in any world is this a wolf trying to create a wagon on an easy town pickoff?



                          not a lot of relevant to go off of actually, but I feel obligated and motivated to avenge my fellow shitposter
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #493
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            gonna pontificate the immense inner machina of this game to create a quantum space-time loop and mathematically deduct who the wolves are

                            or something

                            gonna go get drink so I can think gooder
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #494
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              in any world is this a wolf trying to create a wagon on an easy town pickoff?
                              like i said, my only other theory besides you/roundbox is sunfan/blind so.... maybe?? but then again greg has always been hard for me to figure out his game so i have no idea


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #495
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                but then again greg has always been hard for me to figure out his game so i have no idea
                                I'm happy to say that sunfan isn't always hard for me
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...