Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #751
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    what are your reads now mr. sleepsleepsnooze?
    started rereading from beginning of thread but ck/sunfan is my top right now.

    the only thing that bugs me about this is that sunfan said he needed to save ck and jumped roundbox last minute. this does not make sense if they are a pair, that's way too obvious. so either sunfan is bold af or he's setting ck up for a lynch knowing that people would rather go after he than himself because of the not so great history she has this game.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #752
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      i guess with that being said idk let me reread the thread you jerk

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #753
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        you're a jerk
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #754
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          takes one to know one

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #755
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            in looking for a meme to quote from earlier I found this

            Originally posted by lurker
            aite it's asshole time
            ck
            which could probably be seen as a legitimate threat to ck enough to warrant the lurker nk

            but maybe it's a reach
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #756
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              which could probably be seen as a legitimate threat to ck enough to warrant the lurker nk
              though it was 70% lurker just being lurker etc but still
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #757
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Sorry guys. I'm backed up in yard work. Absolute no presence, I apologize.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #758
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I don't like how ck posted her emotional appeal then poofed though
                  gonna seem like an excuse but i got in a fight with my grandma and then took a nap because i was mad


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #759
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    now i'm gonna shower and then i'll legit be around


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #760
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      no I think lurker is stronger than sunfan
                      You've broken my heart, but like
                      actually.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #761
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        Actually that said I find it weird that sunfan hasn't solved yet if he is town, because he should be strong enough for that at least
                        WORKING ON IT
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #762
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          The world I have right now is WV+ Celirra. I need to resolve blind as best as I can, I was expecting him to do a thing and he hasn't done a thing so maybe I was wrong on him.

                          Cold Kitten pleading to be townread is not something I expect her to be faking as a wolf. I've kind of beaten this read into the ground already. Its kind of similar to my read on McDonalds from Capitalism; both are players that when they are town have a kind of appeal towards being townread and townie reactions to being wolfread, if that makes sense.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #763
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            You've broken my heart, but like
                            actually.
                            When lurker wants to be better he's better anyways

                            I feel like you're a consistent 90% of lurker's peak proficiency

                            meanwhile lurker not caring is worse than me even
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #764
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              fwiw I think Celirra is more townie than WV by a good margin. I really wish we would've lyched WV yesterday, that was a much better choice than either of the other two wagons.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #765
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                When lurker wants to be better he's better anyways

                                I feel like you're a consistent 90% of lurker's peak proficiency

                                meanwhile lurker not caring is worse than me even
                                Lurker is not better than me on average. Not even close, bud.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...