Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #511
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    btw I still wanna know why lurker doesn't consider me guaranteed wolf anymore because that's a big reason why I'm red reading him somewhat
    [redacted bullshit] you are town
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #512
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      And ck, how did mine and suns interaction put us as a team? I'm always paranoid of him. Although, he's never voted me back for it, so I might actually be right this time? I know it'll pay off eventually. I'm the same with round, just very less so. Hard to read =Hard to trust for me. They know how to talk very well to get their victory.
      because i don't know that you're always paranoid of him and he voted you back for it which looks weird and looks like a strange distancing attempt and is raising minor red flags for me, although atm less red flags than roundbox is raising.

      so that's how it puts you as a team. also it's just how i remember it. i haven't looked at it in depth yet because i'm still focused on celery/roundbox. i'll go back and look after i'm done focusing on roundbox as wolf


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #513
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        if i need to, that is


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #514
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          It is A possible world, yeah, but it didn't look exactly easy being he was the first vote on him, based on your emotion iirc.

          I'm always down for a sunfan lynch though. :smileemoji:



          And ck, how did mine and suns interaction put us as a team? I'm always paranoid of him. Although, he's never voted me back for it, so I might actually be right this time? I know it'll pay off eventually. I'm the same with round, just very less so. Hard to read =Hard to trust for me. They know how to talk very well to get their victory.
          I didn't even notice cold putting you and sunfan as a pairing, I thought it was just you and roundbox in her mind.



          so basically she thinks anyone but her has a good chance of being a wolf.

          well except for lurker
          because they might be partnered
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #515
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by lurker
            [redacted bullshit] you are town
            unredact it
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #516
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              because i don't know that you're always paranoid of him and he voted you back for it which looks weird and looks like a strange distancing attempt and is raising minor red flags for me, although atm less red flags than roundbox is raising.

              so that's how it puts you as a team. also it's just how i remember it. i haven't looked at it in depth yet because i'm still focused on celery/roundbox. i'll go back and look after i'm done focusing on roundbox as wolf
              lets say you're wrong on WV being town, we lynch him, he flips wolf

              where would you go from there?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #517
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                if i need to, that is
                you need to and I want a 100 word answer as to why, and bold exactly 4 words in it.
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #518
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  as to why,
                  didnt mean as to why but you know what I meant, don't be facetious pls or I'll be sad



                  btw I've decided to stop proofreading my posts so enjoy!@!!!!!!
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #519
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I didn't even notice cold putting you and sunfan as a pairing, I thought it was just you and roundbox in her mind.



                    so basically she thinks anyone but her has a good chance of being a wolf.

                    well except for lurker
                    because they might be partnered
                    I'm not sure if I've said this before, and it neither lends or takes credence away from your headspace, but lurker basically backed himself into a corner yesterday the way EOD played out. After Sanz and you vote CK, he HAS to vote Sanzath with roundbox and me even though he has said that he doesn't want to.

                    Does that make sense?

                    If not, look at what he was saying at EOD again rather than me telling you, I think that would be the better option here.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #520
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      here are my thoughts sunfan:

                      lurker is mindmeld town territory
                      sanzath is F R O Z E N
                      still determining if I want to drop a vote on Celirra again
                      blind is busy but he didn't say anything offensive, but then again I don't think he really said much game related
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      not a valid reason to vote for either of us PUNK!!

                      also how is that not paranoia LoL
                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Lynch you guys so I'm not paranoid. Duh

                      It's D0, I don't need a concrete reason.
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      but you can come up with concrete reasons on d0

                      also both sunfan and I are wolf partners so you might as well keep your vote on sunfan
                      just kidding. imagine the game without us in it. WHO DA WOLVES??
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      valid? maybe
                      reliable? no

                      so this is literally of the interaction or mentioning by either roundbox or blind about each other d0. so obviously not much. they weren't doing much to distance from each other nor were they doing much to associate with each other, which does make it possible they're wolves together i guess??? but eh idk.


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #521
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        unredact it
                        no
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #522
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'm not sure if I've said this before, and it neither lends or takes credence away from your headspace, but lurker basically backed himself into a corner yesterday the way EOD played out. After Sanz and you vote CK, he HAS to vote Sanzath with roundbox and me even though he has said that he doesn't want to.

                          Does that make sense?

                          If not, look at what he was saying at EOD again rather than me telling you, I think that would be the better option here.
                          Originally posted by lurker
                          yeah ok, sanzath's probably a decent lynch but i'm not voting for him because i don't want to meld with greg and roundbox at the same time (for blindreper-ish reasons)
                          Is it this particularly? I want to hear more from you anyways for what its worth, and this is probably a good opportunity to
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #523
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            no
                            pls
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #524
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I didn't even notice cold putting you and sunfan as a pairing, I thought it was just you and roundbox in her mind.



                              so basically she thinks anyone but her has a good chance of being a wolf.

                              well except for lurker
                              because they might be partnered
                              i mean, i also said i think wv is town.....

                              and yes, because i know i'm town, and since i don't know who else is town, i have to assume everyone else is wolf until proven otherwise.......


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #525
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                i mean, i also said i think wv is town.....

                                and yes, because i know i'm town, and since i don't know who else is town, i have to assume everyone else is wolf until proven otherwise.......
                                so basically

                                and keep in mind I'm not an asshole unlike a lot of people so pls dont take this that way at all

                                you just have no solid idea currently moreorless
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...