Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #361
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Like I'm getting town vibes from Cel because he's mad and idk
    CK is still suspicious to me

    I don't really want to speak up about greg/lurker/round, you all seem to think you're all town (I think) and that's kinda weird?
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #362
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      ^^
      Sanzath
      I'm buying into Celery's emotion
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #363
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by sanzath
        Like I'm getting town vibes from Cel because he's mad and idk
        CK is still suspicious to me

        I don't really want to speak up about greg/lurker/round, you all seem to think you're all town (I think) and that's kinda weird?
        my PM told me I was on the town sided br0, I'm town
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #364
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          the sun fan (1) - blindreper1179
          Celirra (1) - lurker
          Cold Kitten (1) - FreezinIce
          sanzath (1) - the sun fan
          unvote - roundbox, Cold Kitten, Celirra, sanzath
          not voting - Wayward Vagabond


          :00 good :01 bad

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #365
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by sanzath
            Like I'm getting town vibes from Cel because he's mad and idk
            CK is still suspicious to me

            I don't really want to speak up about greg/lurker/round, you all seem to think you're all town (I think) and that's kinda weird?
            I don't have a strong townread on anyone, I wouldn't really say I have a townread on roundbox, a little bit of hesitation on lurker because I know he can fool me, but the part about him saying he was getting fearkilled felt real to me

            as well as the thing he said about me never posting something to my partner
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #366
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              sanzath
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #367
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by sanzath
                Like I'm getting town vibes from Cel because he's mad and idk
                CK is still suspicious to me
                why am i suspicious? i seemed to have missed your reasoning in my rereads

                I don't really want to speak up about greg/lurker/round, you all seem to think you're all town (I think) and that's kinda weird?[/QUOTE]

                you don't want to speak up about them why??? like you don't want to speak up about them at all? you don't want to say why you think they're town or what?


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #368
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  my PM told me I was on the town sided br0, I'm town
                  something something rules something communication with host something also I'm a nazi
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #369
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    freezin to follow tomorrow probably if he doesn't do shit before he works

                    yes this is asking a lot but it's the way of the game
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #370
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      yeah ok, sanzath's probably a decent lynch but i'm not voting for him because i don't want to meld with greg and roundbox at the same time (for blindreper-ish reasons)
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #371
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        sanzath
                        not crazy about this unless you posted reasoning earlier and i just missed it

                        seems a bit out of nowhere. i'll have to go back and look


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #372
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Follow freezin's policy and lynch freezin tomorrow if he doesn't give sufficient posting tomorrow etc

                          if he's not a star on d1 he's red 100% in my eyes
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #373
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            something something rules something communication with host something also I'm a nazi
                            it's fair to say what I said for the record
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #374
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              yeah ok, sanzath's probably a decent lynch but i'm not voting for him because i don't want to meld with greg and roundbox at the same time (for blindreper-ish reasons)
                              Man up, dude. If you're think we're town, you should try to stop someone other than Sanzath from being lynched, and I know you know that.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #375
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                just seems a little sheepish to me


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...