Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #181
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    wait it didnt even have any ?'s

    whoops
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #182
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      isn't that 25/8 with you?
      hell yeah my dude

      Originally posted by roundbox
      this feels overly inquisitive
      i agree

      celery's subsequent posts make it look even worse
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #183
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Having a hard time keeping up on your own bs there celery?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #184
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by lurker
          i agree

          celery's subsequent posts make it look even worse
          i think he was trying to joke


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #185
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            I never joke?!
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #186
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              you don't? oh


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #187
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                why does it feel overly inquisitive?

                is it because of the ? marks?

                what is your thought process here?

                are you planning something?
                it's your first major criticism of a vote and it felt like you were almost offended and took it SUPER seriously
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #188
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I never joke?!
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #189
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    I laughed really hard at that sanz. Lmao
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #190
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      What's the votecount like? I'd like to vote ck for pressure but she probably has enough pressure atm??
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #191
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I laughed really hard at that sanz. Lmao
                        tbh I read every single one of Celirra's posts as if he's making that face and it's really good 100% of the time
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #192
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          What's the votecount like? I'd like to vote ck for pressure but she probably has enough pressure atm??
                          i mean you could


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #193
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            tbh I read every single one of Celirra's posts as if he's making that face and it's really good 100% of the time
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #194
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              does it count as confirmation bias if I move my vote back on to Celirra
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #195
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                i mean you could
                                I could also not, I only have a very weak hunch against you

                                I'm just trying to cover my bases by accusing everybody d0

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                You drew this???
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...