Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #211
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    that post sucks fmpov you are confirmed
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #212
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      ??
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #213
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        i would like to spend the next hour and a half figuring out celery's teammate since i am likely to be fearkilled tonight
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #214
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          imagine your face when I flip town

          it's gonna be all like

          :O
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #215
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Yo where the hell is WV
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #216
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by sanzath
              Yo where the hell is WV
              Work prolly.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #217
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                Work prolly.
                any idea when work prolly finishes?
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #218
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  i would like to spend the next hour and a half figuring out celery's teammate since i am likely to be fearkilled tonight
                  i mean that's a bit forward but


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #219
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    imagine your face when I flip town

                    it's gonna be all like

                    :O
                    are you saying lurker is scummy with your most recent source when you were talking about his credibility? that's the only thing I can really imagine wanting to call someone's credibility out
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #220
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      are you saying lurker is scummy with your most recent source when you were talking about his credibility? that's the only thing I can really imagine wanting to call someone's credibility out
                      source? I meant post. I blame teaching credible sources and still having students turn in shit to me from really dumb places
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #221
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        imagine your face when I flip town

                        it's gonna be all like

                        :O
                        nah man i'm still good if my heart's in the right place
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #222
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          are you saying lurker is scummy with your most recent source when you were talking about his credibility? that's the only thing I can really imagine wanting to call someone's credibility out
                          I'm saying that to me, lurker's head may as well be coming out of his mouth with how far up his ass it is a lot of the time. I don't even know if it's scummy or not, I think it's just lurker-y.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #223
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I'm saying that to me, lurker's head may as well be coming out of his mouth with how far up his ass it is a lot of the time. I don't even know if it's scummy or not, I think it's just lurker-y.
                            this tells me nothing
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #224
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              this tells me nothing
                              I'm not sure what else to tell you about the matter, sorry friend
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #225
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                i will not be around for about half an hour but i'll be around for phase end


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...