Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #271
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    talkin to lurker
    wow thats rude

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    He said if you were wolf that he would clear CK and Freezin, at least softly
    I said agreed on CK, idk why he would clear Freezin
    Oh, that's fair then. Apologies.

    Thoughts on CK now then, before I die?
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #272
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd probably soft clear CK, but why Freezin, lurker
      something about freezin giving a completely neutral read on him and what celery replied with doesn't seem w/w at all
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #273
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Apologies for no recent votecounts. Tallying now.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #274
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          Apologies for no recent votecounts. Tallying now.
          np bro
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #275
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by lurker
            something about freezin giving a completely neutral read on him and what celery replied with doesn't seem w/w at all
            I guess I'll see it in a sec and see how it feels

            it feels awkward counting your chickens before they hatch, especially on d0
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #276
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Hey everyone Blind is back in the thread!!!!!!

              So Blind, who's your shitpost vote? I think we still have exactly 47 minutes left in the shitposting phase of d0
              Maybe its the !!!!!, but the whole feel of this post is like
              super awkward

              is this what you were talking about with the awkward distancing attempt lurker?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #277
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                this is an interesting point actually

                I think Sanz has outside experience with TWG for what it's worth, though I think it's from a long time ago(?)
                @Celery, what made you say that you thought he had experience? I don't remember him talking about that, maybe I just don't remember.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #278
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  yeah well i don't give a fuck cuz
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #279
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    kk


                    for the sake of brevity and not a ton to go off of anyways,



                    came off like a bit of a paniced wolf caught out of character, or a overly self conscious town (aka me).
                    I don't know cold kitten well enough to make a personal read, so I veer to the way of it being red rather than town
                    I know people didn't like this post, this one felt like it could go either way to me, its either what Cel thought as town or something he planned to push as a wolf, and I can't really tell the difference here.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #280
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      @Celery, what made you say that you thought he had experience? I don't remember him talking about that, maybe I just don't remember.
                      I talked to him at AN on the Sunday before I left a bit, when he was mad about me calling him out. He mentioned something to the extent of understanding what sheeping was, etc. but I don't remember details.
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #281
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        I think that there's something to Celery saying he thinks rb is a good actor, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #282
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I think that there's something to Celery saying he thinks rb is a good actor, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
                          he fooled you in the last TWG game with his pretending to be people
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #283
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            This whole phase feels kind of awkward to me

                            I feel worse than when I was shitposting about Floridians starting lawnmowers

                            I know stuff is happening, its just not very much, and I feel like we're having to make do with very little

                            when times come to this, I am interested in what roundbox has to say
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #284
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              he fooled you in the last TWG game with his pretending to be people
                              oh, ok.
                              roundbox was probably the scariest possible acquisitioner, so you're right about that read.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #285
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                FWIW I still do feel like Sanzath is wolfin', I guess I'm the only one that feels that way

                                IDK how many people read the jTWG, so I will say my feelings.

                                He feels a lot more reactive than proactive right now, and yes, I know its d0, but
                                a) Being reactive instead of proactive is more often than not the trait of a wolf
                                b) He's not really commenting on things as they're happening the way I would expect him to in this setting, more observing. I guess you could kind of count these as the same thing, but they're slightly different in my mind.
                                I think you'll come to find I'm reactive/observant no matter what my role is, because I don't know any of you as players and I have a hard time forming any clear thoughts on any of your plays. It's all very "maybe" and I don't like "maybe"
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...