Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #316
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by lurker
    i assume people are a lot more on the offense both inside and outside of the game (as a few people here can probably attest) so to me that post implies something personal
    Not at all, only thing personal I have against Cel is how he called me out on sheeping at AN, and it's not even personal, it's a joke-grudge I hold against him because it's a good place to start interacting with this community

    Anyway I'm re-reading thread right now
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #317
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      boo you suck
      but like
      actually

      make real reads bro, its what you signed up for

      last time someone had that read on me, they were a wolf hoping for a miracle

      pick someone else
      I do what I want! :sunglassesemoji:

      Real reads was celery. I can add I feel lurker is town based on his tone towards everyone.

      WV is obviously lock clear
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #318
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        not a valid reason to vote for either of us PUNK!!

        also how is that not paranoia LoL
        Lynch you guys so I'm not paranoid. Duh

        It's D0, I don't need a concrete reason.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #319
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Lynch you guys so I'm not paranoid. Duh

          It's D0, I don't need a concrete reason.
          Did Xiz lie to me and you were Toyota last game???

          D0 is not an excuse not to have a valid reason to kill someone
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #320
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            ok no rhubarb was not one of the people complaining about early phase end times


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #321
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              i totally read this wrong until i read gregs posts. i think you meant that you and i both thought that freezin was cleared if rhubarb flipped wolf and i couldn't remember saying that lmfao

              why are we soft clearing me again
              you misread
              i'm saying i think both you and freezin are cleared if celery flips wolf
              greg thinks that i can't be so sure about freezin (but i wasn't sure with him to begin with so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
              the reason i would call you safe if celery flips wolf is because of his weird ass reply to my vote on you
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #322
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Lynch you guys so I'm not paranoid. Duh

                It's D0, I don't need a concrete reason.
                but you can come up with concrete reasons on d0

                also both sunfan and I are wolf partners so you might as well keep your vote on sunfan
                just kidding. imagine the game without us in it. WHO DA WOLVES??
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #323
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  Did Xiz lie to me and you were Toyota last game???

                  D0 is not an excuse not to have a valid reason to kill someone
                  no I was the dumbass town (toyota) who made everyone think they were wolf both that game and this game

                  gee whiz
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #324
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    you misread
                    i'm saying i think both you and freezin are cleared if celery flips wolf
                    greg thinks that i can't be so sure about freezin (but i wasn't sure with him to begin with so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
                    the reason i would call you safe if celery flips wolf is because of his weird ass reply to my vote on you
                    right yes

                    i just can't type

                    that was meant to say i thought*

                    typing is hard

                    i understood after i read greg's posts


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #325
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      ok no rhubarb was not one of the people complaining about early phase end times
                      I didn't complain about it here because I already did in the signups thread
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #326
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        but thank you for clarifying why you would call me safe


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #327
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          no I was the dumbass town (toyota) who made everyone think they were wolf both that game and this game

                          gee whiz
                          I thought you were town that game.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #328
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            Not at all, only thing personal I have against Cel is how he called me out on sheeping at AN, and it's not even personal, it's a joke-grudge I hold against him because it's a good place to start interacting with this community

                            Anyway I'm re-reading thread right now
                            personal is probably a bad word
                            i believe that your post implied that there is something specific about how celery is posting in this game that you would rather people not knob about
                            writing it out this way makes me think i'm reading into it too hard
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #329
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I didn't complain about it here because I already did in the signups thread
                              but you still asked when eod was?????


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #330
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                know*
                                also half my posts since my celery vote have been trolling
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...