Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #196
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    does it count as confirmation bias if I move my vote back on to Celirra
    it counts as you being so much of a square that you're 6 squares assembled into a 3d shape
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #197
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      does it count as confirmation bias if I move my vote back on to Celirra
      no
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #198
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by sanzath
        You drew this???
        no I can't even draw the alphabet in a pretty manner
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #199
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          wait so am I getting a reply from lurker or do I have to just give my reasons
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #200
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            wait so am I getting a reply from lurker or do I have to just give my reasons
            what are you expecting a reply for
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #201
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by sanzath
              I'm just trying to cover my bases by accusing everybody d0
              this seems like a shitty way to go about things but ok


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #202
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                i kicked the ball into your court
                you looked down and it and asked me "what are you going to do about it"
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #203
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  what are you expecting a reply for
                  the cold kitten vote that I replied to, you dip

                  assuming it's not just shitvote
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #204
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    this seems like a shitty way to go about things but ok
                    it's mostly shitvotes though
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #205
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i kicked the ball into your court
                      you looked down and it and asked me "what are you going to do about it"
                      kk


                      for the sake of brevity and not a ton to go off of anyways,

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      yeah i actually do really hate it but i don't want to vote for anyone else right now and i don't want to note vote either ugh

                      unvote
                      came off like a bit of a paniced wolf caught out of character, or a overly self conscious town (aka me).
                      I don't know cold kitten well enough to make a personal read, so I veer to the way of it being red rather than town
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #206
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        the cold kitten vote that I replied to, you dip

                        assuming it's not just shitvote
                        roundbox's post is more or less what i have to say about it myself
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #207
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          plus there isn't really much else to go off of this game, so just like how a good ERPer would, I pounced at the first opportunity for actual game discussion.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #208
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            and now that you attempted to tell me my reasons for voting for her it is my duty to inform you that you are wrong and that this, in fact, is in character for ck
                            celery
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #209
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              ok bub I guess I can take your word for it then since you're always a credible source who should be accounted on
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #210
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                ok bub I guess I can take your word for it then since you're always a credible source who should be accounted on
                                ??
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...