Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #241
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Are you ready for the shittiest reads list ever

    Scum lean: ck,

    Null trending down: Sunfan

    Silly town or scared scum: cel

    Null: everyone else

    ck

    Literally no time left.

    Oops
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #242
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      I like how there's a comma after CK but nothing after it
      this post sounds sarcastic but its not.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #243
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        sunfan's wolf thing is weird
        sanzath's mlg 360 noscope iceburn of celery feels really out of the blue since he isn't really interacting with either of us
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #244
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by lurker
          sunfan's wolf thing is weird
          my what now
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #245
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Are you ready for the shittiest reads list ever
            finally, a reads list to sheep off of
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #246
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              my what now
              "if you are a wolf don't unvote"
              that
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #247
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by lurker
                "if you are a wolf don't unvote"
                that
                oh, yeah
                I'm having too much fun, but like
                actually.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #248
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  the only thing i know is that you would absolutely never say that to your own partner and if it turns out you are i'll be really sad
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #249
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    What about it feels... not faked?
                    I feel like a wolf wouldn't pressure a town with questions that can come back around to nip him in the ass, notably him asking what I thought of him. It's a gambit that typically wouldn't pay off, because if I spoke poorly about him, or if any of his other posts came off as wary, it would act as good fuel in a post-Cel lynch world. It wouldn't be a firestarter in my mind though, which is why I think a wolf wouldn't do it; with how I view a game, firestarting statements are much less dangerous than fuel statements.

                    that analogy seems convoluted but I dont know how to make it simpler, sorry.
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #250
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      sanzath's mlg 360 noscope iceburn of celery feels really out of the blue since he isn't really interacting with either of us
                      I never miss a good opportunity to throw my wit into the pit
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #251
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Is EoD in 3 mins or an 63 mins

                        I dont wanna fuck up again
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #252
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          1 hour
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #253
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            the only thing i know is that you would absolutely never say that to your own partner and if it turns out you are i'll be really sad
                            I get where this read is coming from, and you won't be sad because I'm town, but I could, and would probably be more inclined to, do that to my partner just because I know that its something people would look at and reach the conclusion you reached.

                            I know that I am full of myself somewhat, but I do think its one of my strengths as a wolf.

                            Anyways, I kind of believe you'd be sad in the alternate universe where I said that to my partner, so I suppose that looks town for you.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #254
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              sunfan is like if hakulyte actually had method to all the madness
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #255
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Scum lean: ck,
                                a world where freezin and I see similarly on something isn't a world I want to live in
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...