Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #151
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by sanzath
    He was afraid of the big bad wolf holding him
    No wolves in this house hold!

    But sunfan because I can never trust him again, and if I knew he was wells, I would of shot him for real.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #152
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Wow I used to love Survivor, I kinda want to re-rewatch all the seasons again now. I think I've missed like the last 4, oops.
      I told myself I was going to watch all of them, made it to 14, and the stretch from about 11 to 14 is just unbearable, so I've been putting off finishing 14 for months.

      Last 4 are mostly good. 31 really good 32 top tier, 33 pretty good 34 very mixed opinions, too recent (I thought it was pretty good)
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #153
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        No wolves in this house hold!

        But sunfan because I can never trust him again, and if I knew he was wells, I would of shot him for real.
        How the fuck did you know that was Carlos's handwriting I've been meaning to ask you that?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #154
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          No wolves in this house hold!

          But sunfan because I can never trust him again, and if I knew he was wells, I would of shot him for real.
          Also, I think I told Xiz something along the lines of "Fucking rindbleper, good thing he didn't know Wells was me or he would've done more than threaten"
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #155
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            <snip>
            uhh

            I kinda want a smoked meat sandwich now.
            ANGERY
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #156
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Can you give me a 250 word explanation that doesn't contain the word "meta" more than twice, and features exactly three bolded words? This is important
              this is a joke right

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              lurker was complaining to me last month about how new players always scumread people who are trying to do work, and I think you accidentally owned him by voting him with that accusation
              this was in reference to live twg though, people are a lot likely to get scared of a more confident player's spoken presence than their written one
              also i'm not sure how it could be considered owning me when you're saying i was 100% right

              roundbox is weird (guess which post i'm talking about)

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              lol
              i agre

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              o

              r
              he isn't in this game tho (please tell me i'm the first to come up with this joke)

              celery/ck dialogue looks good

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              can my shitpost vote be myself

              it's gonna be myself

              cold kitten
              this... doesn't

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              lmao we're lynching someone in 2 and a half hours
              gonna be a good one

              Sanzath because I guess he kind of feels the same as last game????
              yo dawg how about we start up a metagaming debate about whether or not someone who rolled wolf on their literal first game ever would be able to snap out of that mentality upon rolling village in their second game

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              HE JUST THREW UP ON ME, GOD DAMMIT
              ripperoni

              Originally posted by Celirra
              I kinda want a smoked meat sandwich now.
              same

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              But sunfan because I can never trust him again, and if I knew he was wells, I would of shot him for real.
              this is an objectively terrible joke reason (even though sunfan kinda deserved it for the acq misread)
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #157
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I told myself I was going to watch all of them, made it to 14, and the stretch from about 11 to 14 is just unbearable, so I've been putting off finishing 14 for months.

                Last 4 are mostly good. 31 really good 32 top tier, 33 pretty good 34 very mixed opinions, too recent (I thought it was pretty good)
                You don't like Fiji and/or Panama? I'd sooner put most 20's in the unbearable stretch.

                Actually sorry, I saw 31 and 32 before stopping, I miscounted; 32 was amazing and I don't remember why I stopped anymore.
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #158
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  you're safe lurker, you're the first to make that joke
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #159
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    How the fuck did you know that was Carlos's handwriting I've been meaning to ask you that?
                    There was a hand writing thread. I think Eva started it.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #160
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      gross
                      By the way, Miss UTR, what's your meta?

                      Besides self-voting ofc
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #161
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        You don't like Fiji and/or Panama? I'd sooner put most 20's in the unbearable stretch.

                        Actually sorry, I saw 31 and 32 before stopping, I miscounted; 32 was amazing and I don't remember why I stopped anymore.
                        Panama had a good post-merge, the premerge was a snoozefest.
                        Fiji so far is really boring. I kind of don't really like watching seasons where its one competent player and 19 18 randoms, and Fiji is almost that.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #162
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          ok I'm gonna cull the shitposting a little bit now that the thread is not moving at a snail's pace

                          roundbox, why did you unvote? Your vote was actually doing something, or at least it felt that way.
                          just didn't feel like swapping it back on to celirra
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #163
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            yo dawg how about we start up a metagaming debate about whether or not someone who rolled wolf on their literal first game ever would be able to snap out of that mentality upon rolling village in their second game
                            this is an interesting point actually

                            I think Sanz has outside experience with TWG for what it's worth, though I think it's from a long time ago(?)
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #164
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              There was a hand writing thread. I think Eva started it.
                              Did you just remember he had really girly cursive handwriting or did you check?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #165
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                To answer for Sanzath, he plays a game called coup, which is kind of similar to TWG from what I understand, on all of his lunchbreaks.

                                Not exactly sure about his TWG knowledge tho.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...