Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #406
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    rather greg started the sanzath wagon?* i don't know who started it but whatever.


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #407
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      He probably thinks he said more about him than he actually did. His posting doesn't feel like a natural flow about sanz.

      Can you, round, explain what you thought you said? As cold shows, not a lot was actually said.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #408
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Chiming in quickly then can't until 6ish server;

        I panic unvoted off of cold when I saw Sanz voting her and saw her not trying to self-pres vote. Admittedly I still don't think she's town, but it's what made me panic.

        Also lurker voted Sanz last second probably after seeing my CK vote. Lurker/CK w/w?
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #409
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          lurker and rb what about sanz made you think he was a wolf?
          nothing

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Also lurker voted Sanz last second probably after seeing my CK vote. Lurker/CK w/w?
          no
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #410
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Chiming in quickly then can't until 6ish server;

            I panic unvoted off of cold when I saw Sanz voting her and saw her not trying to self-pres vote. Admittedly I still don't think she's town, but it's what made me panic.

            Also lurker voted Sanz last second probably after seeing my CK vote. Lurker/CK w/w?
            to be fair, i could've hammered sanz if i wanted to. i saw the votes in time to do it.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #411
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              also if you didn't think i was town, you should've kept your vote on me


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #412
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                also our setup at this point leaves us with either:

                5 VTs and 2 mafia goons

                Or

                1 Jailkeeper (universal backup)
                4 VTs

                1 mafia roleblocker
                1 mafia goon


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #413
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  wv, when you're done rereading the thread, i'd like to know what you thought of yesterdays events since you were gone for all of it


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #414
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I guess now that I think about it, I remember you detesting self-voting a lot, so I should prolly be surprised to see you're doing it rn.
                    wonder why you weren't surprised

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    it's your first major criticism of a vote and it felt like you were almost offended and took it SUPER seriously
                    uh how was that super serious. this felt fake as fuck

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    Yo where the hell is WV
                    hi
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    Work prolly.
                    i was asleep
                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    any idea when work prolly finishes?
                    i work 10:30pm to 7:30am pst

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    You come off as prodding and also non-committal, pretty sure you just want as much info as you can get to further the game. I don't see what you're doing as jumping on a wagon so much as it is questioning in a hot direction, which is much less wolf-y to me.
                    i did not get that at all from rb

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    There's generally just not a lot to go off of yet for me; I do want to know where WV is for what it's worth, but I don't think it's indicative of anything seeing as he probably just fell asleep again as he always does.
                    hi i was asleep sorry

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    FWIW I still do feel like Sanzath is wolfin', I guess I'm the only one that feels that way

                    IDK how many people read the jTWG, so I will say my feelings.

                    He feels a lot more reactive than proactive right now, and yes, I know its d0, but
                    a) Being reactive instead of proactive is more often than not the trait of a wolf
                    b) He's not really commenting on things as they're happening the way I would expect him to in this setting, more observing. I guess you could kind of count these as the same thing, but they're slightly different in my mind.
                    and what were you expecting from him on his second game

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    where is wv for real tho
                    hi i was asleep

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    thanks, friend
                    hmmm

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    that being said I hate trying to make sense of the game with a puzzle piece missing
                    WV being a complete ghost makes this game hard
                    i wasnt a ghost i was asleep

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    this annoys me because, while I understand being paranoid of me and roundbox, do you not think we are assets as potential villagers?

                    The most likely thing (and I don't usually go here, but you're ignoring reads for the sake of "convenience") is that we are both villagers, just defaulting to wolf on me and him is really dumb and I don't like it from you bud.

                    Idk round's alignment, but your vote is on me, and that's what matters here.
                    so do you just not like blind because from what i gather he's paranoid about you all the time


                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    idk are you
                    i don't know if this is fishy because of what you're saying or what you ate

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten

                    are you the only one that feels what way on sanzath?
                    did you eat fish tho

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    awkward phase is awkward, yes
                    like for real this whole post is like drywall.


                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    but you can come up with concrete reasons on d0

                    also both sunfan and I are wolf partners so you might as well keep your vote on sunfan
                    just kidding. imagine the game without us in it. WHO DA WOLVES??
                    HMMMM

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    maybe because you are, just like how you voted me last game for shits and giggles anyways?

                    oh wait you dont care anyways about ffr twg


                    this had about 3 more fucks in it before I deleted them
                    I think I'm mad at lurker for being a twat
                    i guess anger isn't alignment indicative

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    is it normal for wv to just not post that much like this?
                    excuse me but i'm pretty sure i have the highest postcount on this entire site tyvm

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    he didn't post much when he was brand new

                    this isn't a case of him not posting, this is a case of him being MIA
                    which doesn't happen much unless he falls asleep at this time
                    which he has a history of
                    i don't fall asleep at this time i'm actually usually waking up at this time but things happened sorry i slept for so long

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    would a convenience lynch on wv to avoid having to deal with a replacement be in any way reasonable
                    >: (

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    ^^
                    HMMMMM

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    Sanzath
                    I'm buying into Celery's emotion
                    HMMMMMM

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    freezin to follow tomorrow probably if he doesn't do shit before he works

                    yes this is asking a lot but it's the way of the game
                    HMMMMMMM

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    yeah ok, sanzath's probably a decent lynch but i'm not voting for him because i don't want to meld with greg and roundbox at the same time (for blindreper-ish reasons)
                    Originally posted by lurker
                    i'm scared of moving my vote tbh
                    Originally posted by lurker
                    sanzath
                    yeah so much for that

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #415
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      im sad freezin died i like it when he gets frustrated

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #416
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        going to watch another episode of oitnb then sleep bbl

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #417
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                          wv, when you're done rereading the thread, i'd like to know what you thought of yesterdays events since you were gone for all of it
                          sanz lynch was dumb and like you said you were a better lynch than he was

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #418
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Quick words and then more when I'm done with errands:

                            Freezin kill was random, there was nothing blue about that guy's presence
                            I will be at a concert tomorrow so it looks like I'll be doing a bunch of work today regardless of the amount of pressure placed on me

                            Also WV how was that post by Celirra NOT serious????
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #419
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              sanz lynch was dumb and like you said you were a better lynch than he was
                              wow rude


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #420
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                also i didn't say i was a better lynch, i said i had more reason to be voted for. there's a difference


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...