Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #346
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    blindreper1179 (2) - sanzath, the sun fan
    the sun fan (1) - blindreper1179
    Celirra (1) - lurker
    Cold Kitten (1) - FreezinIce
    unvote - roundbox, Cold Kitten, Celirra
    not voting - Wayward Vagabond

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #347
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      [more redacted bullshit]
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #348
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        we have 10 minutes left and i don't know who i want to vote for

        good


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #349
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          ok yeah my shitvote shouldn't be putting someone in the lead with 10 minutes left
          unvote
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #350
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by sanzath
            Celirra you really are pretty mad with lurker aren't you

            does Cel get mad as wolf?
            I get mad when I'm fed up

            I got mad in the one forum twg I played as wolf, and that was the only time I rolled wolf in ffr community

            I got fed up a few times in ltwg as town when everyone wolf read me which is always ??? to me
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #351
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              would a convenience lynch on wv to avoid having to deal with a replacement be in any way reasonable
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #352
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I get mad when I'm fed up

                I got mad in the one forum twg I played as wolf, and that was the only time I rolled wolf in ffr community

                I got fed up a few times in ltwg as town when everyone wolf read me which is always ??? to me
                you sound like me when i play ltwg and people wolf read me when i'm town


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #353
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  would a convenience lynch on wv to avoid having to deal with a replacement be in any way reasonable
                  i considered this tbh but i don't know mechanics well enough to say one way or the other personally


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #354
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    would a convenience lynch on wv to avoid having to deal with a replacement be in any way reasonable
                    No
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #355
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      blindreper
                      I am paranoid about someone being paranoid about me, and I want to opt out of playing on d0, so this will be my vote
                      Lmao, you're better than this, I am not.

                      And WV works weird hours, he was active last turbo.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #356
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        No
                        fuck
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #357
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                          you sound like me when i play ltwg and people wolf read me when i'm town
                          I'd like this post a bit more if you said something like "and I think you're town for it" but w/e
                          I might not say it in the same situation
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #358
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            vote is swaying sanzath over Celirra at this point
                            ^^
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #359
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd like this post a bit more if you said something like "and I think you're town for it" but w/e
                              I might not say it in the same situation
                              nono i just meant the part about getting mad when people wolf read him when he's town

                              i don't think the entire post is particularly alignment indicative


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #360
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                *during ltwg, that is


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...