Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #226
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I'm saying that to me, lurker's head may as well be coming out of his mouth with how far up his ass it is a lot of the time. I don't even know if it's scummy or not, I think it's just lurker-y.
    Then who do you think is scum?
    CK?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #227
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Then who do you think is scum?
      CK?
      Yeah that's the only lead I have to go off of right now given how lacking everything else has been, unless anyone has anything else worth discussing
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #228
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        Yeah that's the only lead I have to go off of right now given how lacking everything else has been, unless anyone has anything else worth discussing
        what do you think of me after my responses to what you've been saying
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #229
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Reading through thread and I have 5 mins left on break and 5 pages to go

          Send help
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #230
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Reading through thread and I have 5 mins left on break and 5 pages to go

            Send help
            Skip Celirra's longpost
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #231
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Reading through thread and I have 5 mins left on break and 5 pages to go

              Send help
              send an unvote because your vote's on me thanks
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #232
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                send an unvote because your vote's on me thanks
                Pretend you never saw this post if you're a wolf
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #233
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  Skip Celirra's longpost
                  ouch
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #234
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    what do you think of me after my responses to what you've been saying
                    You come off as prodding and also non-committal, pretty sure you just want as much info as you can get to further the game. I don't see what you're doing as jumping on a wagon so much as it is questioning in a hot direction, which is much less wolf-y to me.

                    I also know you're a good actor though but I don't think you'd be able to nor wanting to fake this to this extent.
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #235
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      ok ok that was the last one I promise
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #236
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Skip Celirra's longpost
                        hey that was a good post
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #237
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          unless anyone has anything else worth discussing
                          I think people are, or I guess at the time were, interested in hearing your own thoughts here
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #238
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Pretend you never saw this post if you're a wolf
                            that's solid advice, too bad you pointed it out
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #239
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I also know you're a good actor though but I don't think you'd be able to nor wanting to fake this to this extent.
                              What about it feels... not faked?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #240
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I think people are, or I guess at the time were, interested in hearing your own thoughts here
                                There's generally just not a lot to go off of yet for me; I do want to know where WV is for what it's worth, but I don't think it's indicative of anything seeing as he probably just fell asleep again as he always does.
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...