Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #301
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i mean that's a bit forward but
    when you get back... but what?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #302
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      weiiiiiiiiird reaction to something that's not weird
      boo you suck

      also that vote count really didn't look right. i feel like i had more votes on me. could be wrong though

      i just got back. i'm gonna reread things now


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #303
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        taking my vote off sanzath in case I forget to later

        unvote
        ty, seeing myself at 2 votes was scary
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #304
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          when you get back... but what?
          but nothing. i just like to end sentences with but


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #305
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            thanks
            you got anything on anyone else?
            Celery maybe, he feels cornered, but not sure if scared or caught.

            I always fear you and worry about round, so I'm down for those, obviously, since I'm on you. That's shitty, but I'd rather not be paranoid.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #306
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              boo you suck
              did you believe he never jokes?
              I'm not sure what else was goin' on there.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #307
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Celery maybe, he feels cornered, but not sure if scared or caught.

                I always fear you and worry about round, so I'm down for those, obviously, since I'm on you. That's shitty, but I'd rather not be paranoid.
                boo you suck
                but like
                actually

                make real reads bro, its what you signed up for

                last time someone had that read on me, they were a wolf hoping for a miracle

                pick someone else
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #308
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                  hmmm

                  i honestly think the quick unvote is worse than the original vote. sanz was just kinda like "lol okay now that you've said literally anything to me i'll unvote"

                  then again, i can also understand where lurker was coming from when he made the vote that caused sanzath to vote so ehhh
                  Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                  yeah i actually do really hate it but i don't want to vote for anyone else right now and i don't want to note vote either ugh

                  unvote
                  hmmmmmmm

                  viewing these two posts in juxtaposition makes it look REALLY weird

                  mild jab at sanzath #1

                  Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                  i think he was trying to joke
                  soft defense of celirra #1

                  Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                  i mean that's a bit forward but
                  soft defense of celirra #2

                  Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                  this seems like a shitty way to go about things but ok
                  mild jab at sanzath #2


                  Aside from the points on Celirra, CK seems to be having a hard time committing to a read aside from sanzath is shady and Celirra is a jokester. I need to hear what she has to say about everyone else for a more ~detailed commentary~
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #309
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Celery maybe, he feels cornered, but not sure if scared or caught.

                    I always fear you and worry about round, so I'm down for those, obviously, since I'm on you. That's shitty, but I'd rather not be paranoid.
                    not a valid reason to vote for either of us PUNK!!

                    also how is that not paranoia LoL
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #310
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      not a valid reason to vote for either of us PUNK!!

                      also how is that not paranoia LoL
                      I can't get over how much of a cop-out that second line is
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #311
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        boo you suck
                        but like
                        actually

                        make real reads bro, its what you signed up for

                        last time someone had that read on me, they were a wolf hoping for a miracle

                        pick someone else
                        this annoys me because, while I understand being paranoid of me and roundbox, do you not think we are assets as potential villagers?

                        The most likely thing (and I don't usually go here, but you're ignoring reads for the sake of "convenience") is that we are both villagers, just defaulting to wolf on me and him is really dumb and I don't like it from you bud.

                        Idk round's alignment, but your vote is on me, and that's what matters here.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #312
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          Are you talking about the "skip Celirra's longpost" post? When freezin said he had 5 minutes to read thread and it takes a solid 2 minutes to read that post???
                          i assume people are a lot more on the offense both inside and outside of the game (as a few people here can probably attest) so to me that post implies something personal
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #313
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I can't get over how much of a cop-out that second line is
                            I think he's just saying he wants us to be dead and gone so that he won't feel paranoid
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #314
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              i think that's in character for blind? hard to say when i don't do forum games often
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #315
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Is EoD in 3 mins or an 63 mins

                                I dont wanna fuck up again
                                that's weird. weren't people complaining early on about phase end time? i'll have to go see if you were one of them

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                am I a wolf
                                idk are you

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                now that we've established that i will now be paranoid all game, i think sanzath is a reasonable partner for celery if only because that one post looks like a painfully forced distancing attempt which i think a new player could realistically do
                                that said, i don't want to immediately crush the newest guy here sooooooo yeah dude please respond to the concern i stated earlier kthx
                                ck and i think freezin are cleared if celery flips wolf
                                i totally read this wrong until i read gregs posts. i think you meant that you and i both thought that freezin was cleared if rhubarb flipped wolf and i couldn't remember saying that lmfao

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd probably soft clear CK, but why Freezin, lurker
                                why are we soft clearing me again

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                where is wv for real tho
                                this is a good question

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                am I the only one that feels this way on Sanzath?
                                I'll be /that/ guy if I have to.
                                are you the only one that feels what way on sanzath?

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                This whole phase feels kind of awkward to me

                                I feel worse than when I was shitposting about Floridians starting lawnmowers

                                I know stuff is happening, its just not very much, and I feel like we're having to make do with very little

                                when times come to this, I am interested in what roundbox has to say
                                awkward phase is awkward, yes

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                did you believe he never jokes?
                                I'm not sure what else was goin' on there.
                                idk, i literally do not know this person at all, so.... yes?


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...