Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #256
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    FWIW I still do feel like Sanzath is wolfin', I guess I'm the only one that feels that way

    IDK how many people read the jTWG, so I will say my feelings.

    He feels a lot more reactive than proactive right now, and yes, I know its d0, but
    a) Being reactive instead of proactive is more often than not the trait of a wolf
    b) He's not really commenting on things as they're happening the way I would expect him to in this setting, more observing. I guess you could kind of count these as the same thing, but they're slightly different in my mind.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #257
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      FWIW I still do feel like Sanzath is wolfin', I guess I'm the only one that feels that way

      IDK how many people read the jTWG, so I will say my feelings.

      He feels a lot more reactive than proactive right now, and yes, I know its d0, but
      a) Being reactive instead of proactive is more often than not the trait of a wolf
      b) He's not really commenting on things as they're happening the way I would expect him to in this setting, more observing. I guess you could kind of count these as the same thing, but they're slightly different in my mind.
      am I a wolf
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #258
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        sunfan is like if hakulyte actually had method to all the madness
        If there's one thing Lar has said that is close to being smart, its that Hakulyte has the potential to be a good player, he just isn't.

        Does this mean you think I'm town? Haku could only do this as town.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #259
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          now that we've established that i will now be paranoid all game, i think sanzath is a reasonable partner for celery if only because that one post looks like a painfully forced distancing attempt which i think a new player could realistically do
          that said, i don't want to immediately crush the newest guy here sooooooo yeah dude please respond to the concern i stated earlier kthx
          ck and i think freezin are cleared if celery flips wolf
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #260
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            am I a wolf
            idk
            if you are this will probably be an easy game for town considering you're getting heat and are in the lead with an hour left
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #261
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              I'd probably soft clear CK, but why Freezin, lurker
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #262
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                where is wv for real tho
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #263
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  If there's one thing Lar has said that is close to being smart, its that Hakulyte has the potential to be a good player, he just isn't.

                  Does this mean you think I'm town? Haku could only do this as town.
                  I think Haku is a good player


                  It means I give you the Haku card, aka null for now, aka I can't read you d0
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #264
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    am I the only one that feels this way on Sanzath?
                    I'll be /that/ guy if I have to.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #265
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd probably soft clear CK
                      ??
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #266
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        ??
                        talkin to lurker
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #267
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          am I the only one that feels this way on Sanzath?
                          I'll be /that/ guy if I have to.
                          no
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #268
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            talkin to lurker
                            He said if you were wolf that he would clear CK and Freezin, at least softly
                            I said agreed on CK, idk why he would clear Freezin
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #269
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              no
                              thanks, friend
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #270
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                I guess I'll iso celery rq
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...