Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #136
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    lmao we're lynching someone in 2 and a half hours
    gonna be a good one

    Sanzath because I guess he kind of feels the same as last game????
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #137
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by sanzath
      like right now

      @blindreper I see you sneakin', what's up
      Just got home from the casting call, have my son now. Trying to catch up when possible.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #138
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        lmao we're lynching someone in 2 and a half hours
        gonna be a good one

        Sanzath because I guess he kind of feels the same as last game????
        what, because of d0 shitposts? nice
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #139
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by sanzath
          what, because of d0 shitposts? nice
          No, more when you're being inquisitive you feel the same, its not the best vote I've ever cast by and means.
          Don't laugh at shitpost reads though, they're definitely a thing.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #140
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Just got home from the casting call, have my son now. Trying to catch up when possible.
            Are you gonna be on Season 37??????
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #141
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Are you gonna be on Season 37??????
              i definitely thought this said season 3 and was really confused for a second


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #142
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                No, more when you're being inquisitive you feel the same, its not the best vote I've ever cast by and means.
                Don't laugh at shitpost reads though, they're definitely a thing.
                it's because I'm a leveled player :3
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #143
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  HE JUST THREW UP ON ME, GOD DAMMIT
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #144
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    it's because I'm a leveled player :3
                    Some would say that is a kitty face
                    I say its a wolfish grin
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #145
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      ok I'm gonna cull the shitposting a little bit now that the thread is not moving at a snail's pace

                      roundbox, why did you unvote? Your vote was actually doing something, or at least it felt that way.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #146
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        HE JUST THREW UP ON ME, GOD DAMMIT
                        He was afraid of the big bad wolf holding him
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #147
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          HE JUST THREW UP ON ME, GOD DAMMIT
                          gross


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #148
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by sanzath
                            When I was a kid, my dream was to have my name changed to Marc, Marc was such a cool name
                            When I was in Montreal, I was walking down Boul St-Laurent, west from Sherbrooke, and some random guy named Marc-Andre started following me and talking to me. He told me a lot of things; he told me how he used to be in university until he got kicked out for getting in too many fights (apparently he has a lot of "spooky unpopular political opinions"), then he told me about how there were a lot of religious people in his life and how he hates religious people, then he complained about his cousin in Newfoundland constantly uses racist slang (let your imagination wander, if you thought it he said it), then he went on for like 5 minutes about how christianity saved his life and got him off drugs, then he talked about how his mom unfairly kicked him out of her house for overusing drugs, then he talked about how he got in trouble once for staring at some busty 17 year old girl's breasts, all this while mentioning he's not gay about 10 times in the span of 2 minutes, then he talked about how he used to be a baker and now he's a mailman and how being a mailman is very liberating, then he talked about how his brother tried to kill him, then he talked more about religious people (specifically jehovah witness), then he offered me some crack, then he asked me how my day was (I said it was ok, and that my feet kinda hurt, he didn't really care it seemed), then he talked about how he was very glad I'm very open minded, then he told me about how he hates technology and how he's afraid of the internet, then he talked more about that 17 year old girl with big boobs, then he told me about this mobile game he plays and has a clan in and such and how he wishes they spoke english instead of "asian", then to end it all off he wrote his name and number on an envelope (the first time he reached for a pen, he accidentally pulled out a straw which he claimed was for some form of drug), and then told me to call him "if you want any tourist info, or if you want any drugs, or if you get thrown in jail, or if you want to hang out, or if you want help with beating someone up (he showed me a battle scar of his from his fight with his brother at this point), or if I want to grab a beer at a pub".

                            I wish I didn't throw that envelope away immediately after walking into the bar that I walked past 15 mins prior while engaging in riveting conversation, Marc-Andre seemed like a chill dude. I told him my name was Steve, for what it's worth, because I didn't want him to somehow stalk me back to my home.

                            The bar was called "Big in Japan", thanks to Felix for recommending it to me. Amazing place, would highly recommend! Really nice atmosphere, and they actually spoke good english while also having a french option which is swell.

                            I kinda want a smoked meat sandwich now.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #149
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              Are you gonna be on Season 37??????
                              I won't know for weeks. Lol
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #150
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Wow I used to love Survivor, I kinda want to re-rewatch all the seasons again now. I think I've missed like the last 4, oops.
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...