Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #166
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    this is an interesting point actually

    I think Sanz has outside experience with TWG for what it's worth, though I think it's from a long time ago(?)
    I played a bunch on IRC 11 years ago or so, but all I remember was just saying "btw I'm town" at the start of literally every game

    I was probably pretty annoying
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #167
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      To answer for Sanzath, he plays a game called coup, which is kind of similar to TWG from what I understand, on all of his lunchbreaks.

      Not exactly sure about his TWG knowledge tho.
      kinda? coup is all bluffing, no real secret identities or things like that
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #168
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Did you just remember he had really girly cursive handwriting or did you check?
        I remembered
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #169
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Panama had a good post-merge, the premerge was a snoozefest.
          Fiji so far is really boring. I kind of don't really like watching seasons where its one competent player and 19 18 randoms, and Fiji is almost that.
          Remind me to talk to you about Survivor someday out of TWG; I agree with the sentiment for what it's worth though and it's largely why I dread watching *most* older seasons, although that said games with too many strategy players are dull too in my mind.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #170
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by sanzath
            By the way, Miss UTR, what's your meta?

            Besides self-voting ofc
            ask greg. i haven't played in.... uh.... a really long time. he might remember better than i do


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #171
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              ask greg. i haven't played in.... uh.... a really long time. he might remember better than i do
              I remember you as a less-posty female Yoshl
              not that that helps anyone
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #172
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                I guess now that I think about it, I remember you detesting self-voting a lot, so I should prolly be surprised to see you're doing it rn.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #173
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  yeah i actually do really hate it but i don't want to vote for anyone else right now and i don't want to note vote either ugh

                  unvote


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #174
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    aite it's asshole time
                    ck
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #175
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      When in doubt, throw a vote out!
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #176
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        aite it's asshole time
                        ck
                        isn't that 25/8 with you?
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #177
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          aite it's asshole time
                          ck
                          ...I kinda dont mind this based on the unvote post.

                          But

                          What are your reasons? I'm curious on your thought process.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #178
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            aite it's asshole time
                            ck
                            wow


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #179
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              ...I kinda dont mind this based on the unvote post.

                              But

                              What are your reasons? I'm curious on your thought process.
                              this feels overly inquisitive
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #180
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                this feels overly inquisitive
                                why does it feel overly inquisitive?

                                is it because of the ? marks?

                                what is your thought process here?

                                are you planning something?
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...