Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #331
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    vote is swaying sanzath over Celirra at this point
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #332
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by lurker
      know*
      also half my posts since my celery vote have been trolling
      lurker? trolling? never


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #333
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by lurker
        personal is probably a bad word
        i believe that your post implied that there is something specific about how celery is posting in this game that you would rather people not knob about
        writing it out this way makes me think i'm reading into it too hard
        maybe because you are, just like how you voted me last game for shits and giggles anyways?

        oh wait you dont care anyways about ffr twg




        this had about 3 more fucks in it before I deleted them
        I think I'm mad at lurker for being a twat
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #334
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Did Xiz lie to me and you were Toyota last game???

          D0 is not an excuse not to have a valid reason to kill someone
          It is a valid, yet shitty, reason. I don't get why you're so on this. I don't think anyone is going to jump on you with me. It's nothing new.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #335
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            I think I'm mad at lurker for being a twat
            yep sounds like it


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #336
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              It is a valid, yet shitty, reason. I don't get why you're so on this. I don't think anyone is going to jump on you with me. It's nothing new.
              valid? maybe
              reliable? no
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #337
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                is it normal for wv to just not post that much like this?


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #338
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  blindreper
                  I am paranoid about someone being paranoid about me, and I want to opt out of playing on d0, so this will be my vote
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #339
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    is it normal for wv to just not post that much like this?
                    No
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #340
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      No
                      He works and sleeps at awkward times, I'm not really sure its alignment indicative
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #341
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                        is it normal for wv to just not post that much like this?
                        he didn't post much when he was brand new

                        this isn't a case of him not posting, this is a case of him being MIA
                        which doesn't happen much unless he falls asleep at this time
                        which he has a history of
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #342
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          blindreper
                          I am paranoid about someone being paranoid about me, and I want to opt out of playing on d0, so this will be my vote
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #343
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            maybe because you are, just like how you voted me last game for shits and giggles anyways?
                            do you really... think there was absolutely... nothing about the way you... posted that could... possibly make me want to... scumread you

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            oh wait you dont care anyways about ffr twg
                            [redacted to avoid personal bs taking over the game]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I think I'm mad at lurker for being a twat
                            [also redacted, see above]
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #344
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              yeah yeah
                              I don't think anyone thinks my vote isn't going to move
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #345
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                ok bub I guess I can take your word for it then since you're always a credible source who should be accounted on
                                Celirra you really are pretty mad with lurker aren't you

                                does Cel get mad as wolf?
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...