Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #286
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    am I the only one that feels this way on Sanzath?
    I'll be /that/ guy if I have to.
    I understand the proactive/ reactive thing, but being a new player, i can see it being a i don't know how to lead thing, not a wolf reacting thing.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #287
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      here are my thoughts sunfan:

      lurker is mindmeld town territory
      sanzath is F R O Z E N
      still determining if I want to drop a vote on Celirra again
      blind is busy but he didn't say anything offensive, but then again I don't think he really said much game related
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #288
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I understand the proactive/ reactive thing, but being a new player, i can see it being a i don't know how to lead thing, not a wolf reacting thing.
        thanks
        you got anything on anyone else?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #289
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          here are my thoughts sunfan:

          lurker is mindmeld town territory
          sanzath is F R O Z E N
          still determining if I want to drop a vote on Celirra again
          blind is busy but he didn't say anything offensive, but then again I don't think he really said much game related
          I feel slightly gipped, but I suppose I don't really have much better
          nothing on CK?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #290
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I feel slightly gipped, but I suppose I don't really have much better
            nothing on CK?
            was about to reread her
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #291
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              that being said I hate trying to make sense of the game with a puzzle piece missing
              WV being a complete ghost makes this game hard
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #292
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by lurker
                now that we've established that i will now be paranoid all game, i think sanzath is a reasonable partner for celery if only because that one post looks like a painfully forced distancing attempt which i think a new player could realistically do
                that said, i don't want to immediately crush the newest guy here sooooooo yeah dude please respond to the concern i stated earlier kthx
                ck and i think freezin are cleared if celery flips wolf
                Are you talking about the "skip Celirra's longpost" post? When freezin said he had 5 minutes to read thread and it takes a solid 2 minutes to read that post???
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #293
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  that being said I hate trying to make sense of the game with a puzzle piece missing
                  WV being a complete ghost makes this game hard
                  yeah, maybe that's part of why, but there's some people being a little spooky on the side too
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #294
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    was about to reread her
                    I'll join you
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #295
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      sanzath (2) - Celirra, the sun fan
                      blindreper1179 (1) - sanzath
                      the sun fan (1) - blindreper1179
                      Celirra (1) - lurker
                      Cold Kitten (1) - FreezinIce

                      unvote - roundbox, Cold Kitten
                      not voting - Wayward Vagabond

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #296
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        wait what
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #297
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                          hmmm

                          i honestly think the quick unvote is worse than the original vote. sanz was just kinda like "lol okay now that you've said literally anything to me i'll unvote"

                          then again, i can also understand where lurker was coming from when he made the vote that caused sanzath to vote so ehhh
                          the 2nd part kinda looks good for her, that feels like a read I would expect people to make at the time.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #298
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            taking my vote off sanzath in case I forget to later

                            unvote
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #299
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                              you don't? oh
                              weiiiiiiiiird reaction to something that's not weird
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #300
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                this seems like a shitty way to go about things but ok
                                can kinda hear this post in her voice so that looks good
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...