Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #121
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I'll give you 1% of a vote

    s
    o

    r
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #122
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      I think sunfan is secretly somewhat fond of me

      that or sunbotfan has a lot of hard drive space

      Originally posted by sanzath
      Actually normally I catch peoples' names at AN

      not you though, you're just Celirra to me

      I'm not sure I could date you, stranger danger and all that
      I don't think I ever said my name, because everyone calls me Celery anyways!!!!!!!!
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #123
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        wait shit nevermind, now I remember, and now I also remember I could've won like 20 bucks off you


        now I'm tilted
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #124
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          I cannot love
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #125
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            wait shit nevermind, now I remember, and now I also remember I could've won like 20 bucks off you


            now I'm tilted
            I only had American too get fuk'd
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #126
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              I don't think I ever said my name, because everyone calls me Celery anyways!!!!!!!!
              can i call you celery


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #127
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                can i call you celery
                If I said no, what would you call me instead?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #128
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  If I said no, what would you call me instead?
                  rhubarb


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #129
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    rhubarb
                    Real talk, one of the best things I've ever eaten was a homemade rhubarb and crabapple pie, it was so delicious. Literally the only good thing about Winnipeg was eating that, I think.

                    Actually rhubarb cake is good too.

                    I don't mind that name, so actually either is fine~
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #130
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I don't think I ever said my name, because everyone calls me Celery anyways!!!!!!!!
                      nobody's going to stop calling you Celery if you keep not telling anybody your name

                      be the change you want to see in the world

                      or something
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #131
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        nobody's going to stop calling you Celery if you keep not telling anybody your name

                        be the change you want to see in the world

                        or something
                        I mean I think I heard your name like 15 times but I kept getting it wrong anyways. I'm pretty sure at this point, your name just rotates daily through every possible name that starts with an M.
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #132
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I mean I think I heard your name like 15 times but I kept getting it wrong anyways. I'm pretty sure at this point, your name just rotates daily through every possible name that starts with an M.
                          When I was a kid, my dream was to have my name changed to Marc, Marc was such a cool name
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #133
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Hey everyone Blind is back in the thread!!!!!!

                            So Blind, who's your shitpost vote? I think we still have exactly 47 minutes left in the shitposting phase of d0
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #134
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              can my shitpost vote be myself

                              it's gonna be myself

                              cold kitten


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #135
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                unvote
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...