Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #106
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    no lynch doesn't help us here btw, I see you missed sunfan's point on the matter

    I can re-explain it for you but there's no need to if you're 6 feet under at eod
    Oh I agree no lynch here is dumb, sorry I didn't make that explicitly clear. I said that more as a general statement
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #107
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Well, I guess I thought it was funny, but not really odd funny, more haha funny.

      lurker was complaining to me last month about how new players always scumread people who are trying to do work, and I think you accidentally owned him by voting him with that accusation

      but that's not really relevant
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #108
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        Can you give me a 250 word explanation that doesn't contain the word "meta" more than twice, and features exactly three bolded words? This is important
        WV asking Sanzath out on a date feels like its not two wolves talking amongst one another.

        +232
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #109
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          WV asking Sanzath out on a date feels like its not two wolves talking amongst one another.

          +232
          I'm certified to give you an F. incomplete assignment
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #110
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Well, I guess I thought it was funny, but not really odd funny, more haha funny.

            lurker was complaining to me last month about how new players always scumread people who are trying to do work, and I think you accidentally owned him by voting him with that accusation

            but that's not really relevant
            lmfao good shit right there 👌
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #111
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Hey does anyone wanna go on a date with me so we can be certified not W/W in sunfan's mind?
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #112
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                Well, I guess I thought it was funny, but not really odd funny, more haha funny.

                lurker was complaining to me last month about how new players always scumread people who are trying to do work, and I think you accidentally owned him by voting him with that accusation
                lol


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #113
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Hey does anyone wanna go on a date with me so we can be certified not W/W in sunfan's mind?
                  I'm telling your girlfriend that I definitely caught the name of!!!!
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #114
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    I'm certified to give you an F. incomplete assignment
                    I had a teacher that would always give people a 1% on an assignment if they turned in a single word as the assignment.

                    Not relevant, but this reminded me of that.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #115
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'm telling your girlfriend that I definitely caught the name of!!!!
                      She's really into yaoi and BL so she would probably encourage it tbh
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #116
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Actually I don't remember ever mentioning that ever so I'm amazed you knew that
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #117
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I had a teacher that would always give people a 1% on an assignment if they turned in a single word as the assignment.

                          Not relevant, but this reminded me of that.
                          I'll give you 1% of a vote

                          s
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #118
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            She's really into yaoi and BL so she would probably encourage it tbh
                            Actually normally I catch peoples' names at AN

                            not you though, you're just Celirra to me

                            I'm not sure I could date you, stranger danger and all that
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #119
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              Actually I don't remember ever mentioning that ever so I'm amazed you knew that
                              All I know about her is that she lives in Hong Kong and you've visited her there at least once.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #120
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I'll give you 1% of a vote

                                s
                                technically that's 9.09090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909(and probably at least 3 more 09's)%. Liars are bad!
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...