Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #91
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    greg doin' his good 'ol TWG coaching thing again
    Most Helpful 3 years running yeyeyeyeyeye
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #92
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      wow yep this is ded


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #93
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
        wow yep this is ded
        What do you think of Sanzath voting lurker for the reasons he voted him?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #94
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by sanzath
          oh right, [twgv]No Lynch[twgv] for the moment
          hmmm

          i honestly think the quick unvote is worse than the original vote. sanz was just kinda like "lol okay now that you've said literally anything to me i'll unvote"

          then again, i can also understand where lurker was coming from when he made the vote that caused sanzath to vote so ehhh


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #95
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            I'm sad Freezin chose me as his vote target
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #96
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              I'm sad Freezin chose me as his vote target
              You were blocking his path tho
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #97
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                What do you think of Sanzath voting lurker for the reasons he voted him?
                :thinking:

                What do you think about it Greg? (Is it cool if I call you that on the forums?)
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #98
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  I'm sad
                  I was hoping to get back to people yelling at me for being inactive

                  But instead all I got is people complaining about general quietness and other boring stuff

                  Anyways for what it's worth @Sanz I'm a bit of an advocate for no-lynching always if its mechanically secure to do so (e.g. if it's even number and no kills other than lynches/vanilla wolf kills; or if a no lynch will not effectively reduce the number of phases). It buys time to figure things out, really. This assuming there's a good amount of good players, anyways, otherwise wolves just NK the strongest town and then it's a bunch of goldfish swimming into walls and shit like that.
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #99
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    You were blocking his path tho
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #100
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I'm sad
                      I was hoping to get back to people yelling at me for being inactive

                      But instead all I got is people complaining about general quietness and other boring stuff

                      Anyways for what it's worth @Sanz I'm a bit of an advocate for no-lynching always if its mechanically secure to do so (e.g. if it's even number and no kills other than lynches/vanilla wolf kills; or if a no lynch will not effectively reduce the number of phases). It buys time to figure things out, really. This assuming there's a good amount of good players, anyways, otherwise wolves just NK the strongest town and then it's a bunch of goldfish swimming into walls and shit like that.
                      it's cool man I was just about to vote for you

                      Celirra
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #101
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        WV Sanzath not w/w prolly???? If I had to stretch to make a read it would be that one
                        Can you give me a 250 word explanation that doesn't contain the word "meta" more than twice, and features exactly three bolded words? This is important
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #102
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          it's cool man I was just about to vote for you

                          Celirra
                          Thanks cutie now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #103
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            Thanks cutie now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside
                            no lynch doesn't help us here btw, I see you missed sunfan's point on the matter

                            I can re-explain it for you but there's no need to if you're 6 feet under at eod
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #104
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              :thinking:

                              What do you think about it Greg? (Is it cool if I call you that on the forums?)
                              yeah its fine
                              I had no opinion on it
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #105
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                no lynch doesn't help us here btw, I see you missed sunfan's point on the matter

                                I can re-explain it for you but there's no need to if you're 6 feet under at eod
                                it's fine, Celirra's got his vote securely placed on me
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...