Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #61
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I didn't get this one until now, lmao.
    Watch out guys, greg has already started his first full re-read of the thread
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #62
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      sanz
      taking the rejection about as well as I expected
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #63
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by sanzath
        Watch out guys, greg has already started his first full re-read of the thread
        yeyeyeyeyeye
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #64
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
          also dammit i dunno how turbos work here anymore because we're not doing the classic turbo setup lmfao
          Tried to make "turbo turbos" once, they're just too fast for FFR.
          Gonna keep the rly fast games to Russian Roulette lTWG.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #65
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            Originally posted by lurker
            that's a good question seeing as there was no clear majority in the poll for it
            I think everyone wanted it, I just suck and can't make good poll options
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #66
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Tried to make "turbo turbos" once, they're just too fast for FFR.
              Gonna keep the rly fast games to Russian Roulette lTWG.
              How fast is turbo turbo?
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #67
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Originally posted by lurker
                i have no clue why freezin is content to leave his vote on roundbox with ~4 hours left in the day when he could've unvoted and still avoided getting phantomed
                hopefully it's just that he doesn't know that's a thing
                I am not allowed to guess why freezin did this without using the phrase "old school"
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #68
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  How fast is turbo turbo?
                  ~10 minute day and night phases
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #69
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    no i just want this friggin game to start moving gaddam
                    oh right, [twgv]No Lynch[twgv] for the moment

                    btw this is my first game with No Lynch on (I think), is this a thing that's usually active and do people usually use it?
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #70
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      No Lynch

                      this is why I should preview posts
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #71
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        alright cool

                        see now you scrubs saying you were hoping that x started up the thread like a fat 40 year old Floridian trying to start a lawnmower in July, there really is only one way to kickstart a thread, and that's good ol' fashioned shitposting.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #72
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          oh right, [twgv]No Lynch[twgv] for the moment

                          btw this is my first game with No Lynch on (I think), is this a thing that's usually active and do people usually use it?
                          Rarely gets used
                          Town is incentivized to basically always lynch. Want to try and figure out why, or you want me to tell ya why?
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #73
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            alright cool

                            see now you scrubs saying you were hoping that x started up the thread like a fat 40 year old Floridian trying to start a lawnmower in July, there really is only one way to kickstart a thread, and that's good ol' fashioned shitposting.
                            well also I just got home

                            can't imagine many people were even here earlier today
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #74
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              My reads generated from rereading the thread are contained beneath this spoiler


                              I got nothin'


                              WV Sanzath not w/w prolly???? If I had to stretch to make a read it would be that one
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #75
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I think its an old one, actually.
                                can't confirm or deny due to ffr search function being broken
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...