Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #46
    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

    Twg *


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #47
      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

      Phone posting is hard


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #48
        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
        wow so rude



        yooooooo i get to play with pete in my first game back yaaaay



        also hello friends i am back from the rock i was living under for like ever
        You know I'm Greg, right?
        Pete is danceguy

        also, hello.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #49
          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

          Greg. Shit. You know what I mean. I just got back from a 5 week vacation give me a break. Red eye flights suck ok


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #50
            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

            And yes I did my brain just isn't working today


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #51
              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

              I'm sitting at a casting call for survivors with shitty connection, so I won't be around till 9 or so ffr time.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #52
                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                Cold Kitten (1) - blindreper1179
                sanzath (1) - Celirra
                Celirra (1) - sanzath
                FreezinIce (1) - lurker

                not voting - roundbox, the sun fan, FreezinIce, Wayward Vagabond, Cold Kitten

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #53
                  Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                  Well time to go to work.

                  I get a 15 min break, but just in case roundbox
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #54
                    Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    sanz
                    It's ok, we can still be friends if you want to.

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    My two comeback also didn't generate the boost in activity I was hoping for

                    It's ok lurker we can be sad together
                    Hey, your sig is sick, what's it from?
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #55
                      Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      but anyway since my dumb ass decided not to have food that would be easy to prepare i'm going to assume that freezin's complaints are legitimately a wolf ploy and work on lunch
                      Originally posted by lurker
                      i am back from lunch
                      my vote didn't generate the boost in activity i was hoping for
                      sad
                      Hey lurker are you a wolf trying really hard to look town by having the first somewhat substantiated vote?
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #56
                        Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                        no i just want this friggin game to start moving gaddam
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #57
                          Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                          i have no clue why freezin is content to leave his vote on roundbox with ~4 hours left in the day when he could've unvoted and still avoided getting phantomed
                          hopefully it's just that he doesn't know that's a thing
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #58
                            Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Long distancing. Haha haha, I'm funny.
                            I didn't get this one until now, lmao.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #59
                              Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              is that your new intro
                              I think its an old one, actually.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #60
                                Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                pfffffffffffft
                                WAIT I DID GET IT LOL
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...