jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #76
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Zenith, I will remove this vote once I see you say something related to the game.

    *dances out of the room*

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #77
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Wow fine don't be rood





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #78
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        I don't wanna

        Pls ty





        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #79
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          *dances out of the room*
          may I have this dance

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #80
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            PrawnSkunk for not saying a word yet!





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #81
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I don't wanna

              Pls ty
              being anti-town isn't solely scum's job
              zenith

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #82
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by choof
                may I have this dance


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  I'll raise you some baroque

                  c'mere you qt

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Choof rood





                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      nice omgus vote

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        PrawnSkunk for not saying a word yet!
                        I'm a man of my word. Unvote.

                        I wish FictionJunction were playing in this game. I feel like his exact choice of profanities used to express his displeasure with the concept of unvoting would give me a glimpse into his headspace.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        being anti-town isn't solely scum's job
                        zenith
                        Do you think starting a wagon is anti-town, then?

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          implying

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            if anything i'd try to start a wagon on charu for xelnya reasons

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              I LEIK PUDDUNG!
                              rng says vote [tmvg]dance[/tmvg]


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                i fail
                                [twgv]dance


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...