TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #256
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    JWC, stop acting retarded. This isn't just a big joke like you seem to think it is.

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #257
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Originally posted by jwcgator
      Seriously, this vote has nothing behind it. It was stupid and unnessecary. I would vote on you, but then THAT vote would be stupid and unnessecary.

      You're right, that vote was stupid and unnessesary, but I was trying to prove a point. Random ass voting is stupid and unnessesary.
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #258
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        you guys got until midnight. vote this time guido.

        fish (3) - fojar, petpro, nforcer
        guido (1) - tps
        petpro (1) - sertman, afro
        nforcer (2) - iggy, jwcgatorafro (1) - cypher
        jwcgator (1) -afro

        remaining players:

        CypherToorima - CypherToorima
        petpro32 - petpro35
        Afrobean - Afrobean16
        nforcer06164 - nforcer06164
        GuidoHunter - ElSoyokaze
        FishFishRevolution - insanelikeafish
        sertman - alextp1651
        iggymatrixcounter - Iggy911Mc
        FoJar - thisisfojar
        Wilkin - Wilkini Evili
        jwcgator - jwcgator2
        JurseyRider734 - im jurs
        Tps222 - Tps7910
        Last edited by talisman; 07-30-2006, 12:14 PM.

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #259
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Guido, that means vote by eleven.
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #260
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
            jurs: lol "big dumb ape."

            Well that wasn't very nice.




            btw my ideas are just ideas that are possible that pop into my head. I've learned from experience in the past to always say what I think because then if someone I talk with learns my idea, they'll take credit for it and that bothers me.


            ps random voting iggy for being mean to me.


            It will change...


            maybe!
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #261
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              Now I know how tps felt when he voted for everyone but himself.

              Seriously, it's like, "OOOPSS WE SWUNG TO HU-MAN NOW LETS STANDAROUnD A BIKCER ABOUT TEH OBVIOUS." The Iggy-nforcer-Fish thing has caught basically everyone's attention. Oh nice vote FoJar, way to say nothing afterwards. Oh wait, who are we lynching again, because the only choices in the universe seem to be fish or nForcer or petpro. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TEN OTHER PEOPLE AT ALL! THERE ARE ONLY FOUR WOLVES AND OBIOUSLY ALL FOUR ARE FISH, NFORCER, AND PETPRO. I know people say "usually, stuff happens in the last hours" but why? Why not take all the time we have and talk about things.

              And that swing. I still don't understand. Trying to save a guido a phantom, nForcer becuase guido is definitely a human. "WELL DUH LOL HE MSISSED A VOTE WOLFSS DONT MISS VOTES" except they do. guess what a wolf doesn't want. A VOTING RECORD. O wai Insta means no phantom OR VOTE LOL.
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #262
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                U NEED HEPL

                Comment

                • CypherToorima
                  Boss of all bosses
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2452

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Way to contribute jwc
                  I'm a figantic gaggot

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    Originally posted by CypherToorima
                    Way to contribute jwc
                    jee thanks, CypherToorima

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      nforcer

                      Anyways, i said that because you obviously have a broken capslock key or something

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        That, or I'm frustrated. Because there is no way I could have emphasized anything on purpose.
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          he gets lynched anyways
                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          flip mattmc and use his flip effect! The Mattmc monster inflicts damage on himself!
                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          wow
                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          U NEED HEPL
                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          jee thanks, CypherToorima
                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          nforcer

                          Anyways, i said that because you obviously have a broken capslock key or something
                          Those are just a few of your posts from the last 2 pages that I've pulled that have had no constructive meaning at all. What the **** is wrong with you? You've done nothing but treat this game like it's a ****ing big huge joke. You haven't showed an ounce of maturity so far in this game. If you aren't going to act like an adult, than get the **** out.

                          jwcgator as a placeholder.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            I'd like to post a conversation I had earlier with petpro that I think will eventually lead me to vote otherwise today.

                            5:08:31 PM petpro35: yo
                            5:08:32 PM insanelikeafish (Autoreply): research paper
                            5:08:40 PM insanelikeafish: hey
                            5:08:55 PM petpro35: talking to a few people
                            5:08:58 PM petpro35: how's life?
                            5:09:02 PM insanelikeafish: peachy
                            5:09:13 PM insanelikeafish: gotta write a 10 page research paper before tomorrow
                            5:09:25 PM petpro35: oh shi_|!
                            5:09:28 PM petpro35: that stinks
                            5:09:39 PM petpro35: almost done, or haven't started
                            5:10:26 PM insanelikeafish: started, one page in
                            5:10:29 PM petpro35: kk
                            5:10:37 PM petpro35: i'll leave you alone then
                            5:10:41 PM petpro35: peace fish

                            -Start TWG relevance-

                            5:10:43 PM insanelikeafish: no, i want to talk to you
                            5:10:47 PM petpro35: oh ok
                            5:10:51 PM insanelikeafish: i want to know why you're so bent on lynching me
                            5:11:06 PM petpro35: i don't know
                            5:11:07 PM insanelikeafish: i mean, you've clammed up today, probably because one of your buddies finally told you what's what
                            5:11:22 PM insanelikeafish: but why me?
                            5:11:46 PM petpro35: im kind of new, and haven't really had a chance to see how you guys go about
                            5:11:53 PM petpro35: i dont know your styles yet
                            5:12:05 PM petpro35: you were the first one who's posts just screamed
                            5:12:18 PM petpro35: "im covering mytracks"
                            5:12:23 PM insanelikeafish: haha
                            5:12:26 PM insanelikeafish: you know what
                            5:12:30 PM insanelikeafish: i can understand that
                            5:12:31 PM insanelikeafish: a lot
                            5:12:45 PM insanelikeafish: you seem like you have some free time
                            5:12:54 PM insanelikeafish: here's what you can do to put my mind at rest
                            5:13:07 PM insanelikeafish: go back and look at 3 or 4 games i've played in
                            5:13:12 PM insanelikeafish: read the ones where I'm human
                            5:13:19 PM insanelikeafish: and read the ones where i'm a wolf
                            5:13:35 PM insanelikeafish: after you find specific examples of how i act in one or the other
                            5:13:41 PM insanelikeafish: you'll know exactly how things are
                            5:13:48 PM insanelikeafish: and if you still think i'm a wolf
                            5:13:50 PM insanelikeafish: after that
                            5:13:52 PM insanelikeafish: so be it
                            5:14:04 PM insanelikeafish: but if you're a human, you will go to that extent to help your team
                            5:14:12 PM petpro35: I'll most definitley do that.
                            5:14:24 PM petpro35: but i have to keep in mind the deception tactics
                            5:14:29 PM petpro35: im not trusting anybody
                            5:14:35 PM insanelikeafish: that's something everyone does when they're new though
                            5:14:41 PM insanelikeafish: wolf or human, i'd tell you to do this
                            5:14:46 PM petpro35: ok
                            5:14:49 PM petpro35: well thank you
                            5:14:55 PM petpro35: and i'll give it a try
                            5:15:14 PM petpro35: but im getting ranked on by parental figures
                            5:15:23 PM petpro35: i gotta go, bt thanks for talking
                            5:15:26 PM insanelikeafish: yes, i must return to my paper
                            5:15:28 PM petpro35: i'll be onlater
                            5:15:34 PM insanelikeafish: good day
                            5:15:35 PM petpro35: kk
                            5:15:36 PM insanelikeafish (Autoreply): research paper
                            5:15:38 PM petpro35: peace, fish

                            The jury's still out on what he finds in my past games, but the conversation took me aback a bit. I find myself wondering if he was so easy to talk to on AIM because he wanted me to ease up on him, or because he really is just a lost human, trying to make sense of the world. Maybe he is lost, but he's using it to his advantage, I don't know. Vote from me later.

                            ps jwcgator, if we were supposed to be lynching dumbasses instead of wolves, you'd be insta'd by now.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              Yeah everyone I want to apologize for all of my dumbassness throughout this entire game. It's just that I dont have alot to say, but that still doesnt constitute posting stupid things. From now on if I post anything it will be non-stupid stuff.

                              Oh and here is an accurate (AFAIK) Vote tally

                              fish(3) - FoJaR, petpro32, nforcer06164
                              guido(1) - Tps222
                              nforcer(2) - iggy, jwcgator
                              jwcgator(3) - afro, Cypher, sertman
                              iggy (1)- jurs

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                5 hours vote bitches

                                Comment

                                Working...