PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Afrobean: I dont know if its just your natural personality we're dealing with, or that you're just acting like your normal human self to make you look human. Eitherway, you're on my watchlist.
Iggy: You went on the denfensive really quick on something that could have gone by as un incriminating. *Watched*
Fishfish: That post was uncalled for. Makes you seem wolfy. Makes you seem like you're hiding something.
Im gonna put fishfish on as a placeholder bote just incase I dont get a chance tommorrow to come on and post.
Wow, i go to sleep for a while, and look what happens... anyways, nforcer is right, i am new and am trying to be helpful. But really, this is how i always act. When i get to thinking about something, i think, and I am not one to let my opinion go unheard either. So anyways, back to lynching some wolves.
My NEW wolfy list: Afro, Iggy, Fish, Guido.
Fish,more now than ever because of his aggravated post, which really was not needed.
Afro, because wtf was he talking about with that "objective view-point" crap? i wasn't talking about being perfectly objective or all that sciency jargon you said, i was talking about taking a step back, and checking all your premises before making any kind of decision.
Guido, no, not because I'm bitter that you voted for me, but because of what you said at the end of your post.
Originally posted by Guidohunter
I'm keeping my eye on you, petpro, and I urge everyone else to do so as well.
Struck me as you trying to get the other humans to bandwagon, or to be overly-critical of me. What do you mean by following anyway? I'm new and have not heard this term before.
Iggy, while slowly falling off my top-wolfy list, only because of his drop in posting, is not clear of all suspicion yet.
So far, my vote is leaning toward FishFishRevolution
Because TPS didn't quite understand my vote on jwc (and because AIM transfer sucks), I thought I might as well post this little convo here. It might be of some merit, but you decide for yourself.
nforcer06164: Care to explain why you've yet to make a comment in TWG? jwcgator2: sorry, just havent gotten around to it >.< jwcgator2: I know, lame excuse jwcgator2 : but its true nforcer06164: You realize that doesn't fly in this game. nforcer06164: At all. jwcgator2 : I know I know jwcgator2: I just havent really had much to say, everyone else has already said it o.O nforcer06164: I mean, you signed up... "haven't gotten around to it" seems like a roundabout way of saying, "I don't care." nforcer06164: Even if somebody has said what you have to say, go ahead and agree with them. nforcer06164: Half of my ideas so far have already been stated, I just reinforce, repeat, and elaborate on my own reasoning. jwcgator2: but I sorta have the feeling that either afro or iggy is a wolf nforcer06164: Then post it. jwcgator2: iggy because he went defensive pretty fast over something that wasnt incriminating in the first place, and afro because those accusations came outta no where nforcer06164: Well, afro has acted like this in the past two games, making this behavior actually quite typical. jwcgator2: oh jwcgator2: well mabey he could just be acting this way again nforcer06164: You must've missed my post on that? jwcgator2: to make himself look like normal jwcgator2: yeah I read it nforcer06164: It's a possibility. jwcgator2: fight iggy afro fight nforcer06164: Yup, that's the one. nforcer06164: Well, in any case, you have my vote until you make a decent post to clear my mind. jwcgator2: D: nforcer06164: I posted hours ago I was going to get mad at inactives. jwcgator2: oh yeah jwcgator2: i read that earlier jwcgator2: and still didnt post lol nforcer06164: >_< nforcer06164: Not helping. jwcgator2: i know jwcgator2 : im reading everything jwcgator make his "*posts*" post. jwcgator2: lol im a smart aleck Xd jwcgator2 : XD* nforcer06164: ... jwcgator2 : sorry jwcgator2: making a real post now jwcgator sees my "vote stands" post. jwcgator2: aw come on lol jwcgator2: thats not neccesary nforcer06164: Nor was your post. jwcgator2: Well I guess I deserved that one nforcer06164 : I expect a decent level of maturity. nforcer06164: I suppose that's too much to ask? jwcgator2: not at all
First, he contradicted himself. He implied that he doesn't like afro's behavior, then acted surprised in coming to a realization that he's acted like this before. That does not match up with the claim that he read my post on the matter. Second, his smartass post is well below the levels of maturity required for this game. I don't like this behavior at all, and unless I see something else more commanding, I'm likely going to stick with my current vote.
Edited for clarity.
Last edited by nforcer06164; 07-26-2006, 08:14 PM.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
If you're going to "not get around to posting" and the only reason that you post is that someone voted for you, than I don't want you in the game. You're going to do nothing to help us, so why stay in the game.
Excuse me, but why is Jwcgator being voted? Is it because you think that he might be a wolf, or that he's just being inactive? In a game like this, our first priority is to peg the WOLVES not humans, even if they're inactive. Get someone from the replacement list to take his place if need be, but i don't think that it would help the human cause to lynch him on account of his not posting enough. But if there is something I'm missing, then fill me in, I'm still learning.
But i'm saying that we need to focus on irradication of the wolves, and nothing else.
@Petpro. A suggestion: get on AIM when you are online. At least be on when you're posting and/or thinking about twg. You need to explain a couple things to me.
Oh and just so you guys know, your "wolf" lists are people that are posting a lot. So it's likely that someone suggested someone and people (wolves) are bandwagoning those lists to make it look more common.
You guys also realize that fish, afro, and my posts are being super analyzed and broken down like they were cypher texts or something. Why aren't other people getting this kind of heat? I mean if afro is acting like he always does, yet is on the top of wolf lists. Or fish makes a defense when he has votes. Or I go off the edge (like I always do). WE are the top suspects as of yet. (as posted by a few people)
I'm not saying your claims can't be justified but lol guys.
I like to look at inactives the first day because people that talk a lot (especially day 1) get a lot of heat on them. But people that refuse to post and get phantoms or something always get a lot of heat too. This usually carries through each game because it's the safest place to be as far as activity goes. To me, the best place to go to for a good day1 list is people that post, but don't really post any ideas. They don't have anything new if they do post and would never think of bringing up a controversial idea that could get them in trouble. So people, IMO, that fall into this category include:
Cypher
jwc
wilkin (kind of)
kilga
matt
TPS
These people are playing it safe by reposting ideas that have already been said and/or adding maybe one thing to it. Very general but these are the "middle grounders" that I always look at day1.
Cypher and jwc I have no idea about style. Wilkin and kilga are pretty much in their posting style. TPS and matt are the odd ones from the group and since I feel that tps would give himself away if he was left alive. matt on the other hand would easily slip under the radar the whole game.
Sorry man, it's nothing you've posted so far. (Really everyone's posts seems fine atm. I just think people are digging in way too deep on people's posts and trying to get discussion going and putting everyone out of character by throwing names around for no reason. Which I guess is fine but doing this cuts wolves out of discussion.)
Sorry, I'm not being inactive on purpose, I've just had other things to do that were slightly more of a priority than A fourm game. Sorry for having a life.
Comment