TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #376
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    Fish (3) - fojar, jurs, guido, nforcer
    Nforcer (2) -sertman, fish
    Guido (2) - iggy, guido

    I think
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #377
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Well, the first thing that hurts your logic, iggy, is that I haven't been playing conservatively. Openly attacking fish and you two days in a row is hardly conservative. Plus, my absence was not voluntary, if you remember. I try to be as active as I can be (without what I would consider to myself mindless babble, despite what others might think). Also, fish has been pretty open this game. I have to agree with your logic concerning Guido and cypher from a circumstantial standpoint (assuming your "conservative wolf theory" is true), but that logic is again crushed by another friend of ours (Remember Kilga? Conservative human Kilga?). Remember that cypher is never active, too. He wasn't active in the past. I like that you're looking in different directions, because we need an "escape route" of sorts if our current logic backfires, but we need to be sure that it works. Not saying your wrong, but I'd say it's very doubtful right now.

      If fish and iggy were not wolves, I would likely be dead right now. Why? I've been attacking them, so a perfect wolf plot would be to kill me, have the humans look back and try to find reasons why... one of fish or iggy would be lynched that day. Of course, reverse psychology would also come into play there, but it's still a possibility.

      Fish has suddenly shifted to the "you'll all be sorry when I come up human" behavior, which makes me think all the more wolf to me. Oh, and threatening not to sign up for the next TWG, too. I almost started to feel guilty, and that's probably what he's aiming for. How silly.

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #378
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        I don't know. I mean, Fish seems like the best choice regardless. My last post explains my feelings best on the subject. Leaving him alive only hurts us, regardless of his role, at least this way, we can move on, human or wolf. More possibilities open up to us, and we can start analyzing relationships. All these vote swings are just hurting us and ruining our chances at making connections. I can't stress enough how important and valuable plus connections are when we have cardflipping. I say we stay the course with Fish, I don't see how harm can come.

        Comment

        • nforcer06164
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 4772

          #379
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention. Of course, fish mentions me in retaliation. But (and this is purely speculation), remember that the fish/fojar conflict amounted to nothing more than "OMG I vote you". His mentioning of fojar as a wolf could be nothing more than reverse psychology. Remember, only a thought, nothing more at the moment.

          I'm leaving in the next few minutes, and I won't be back until around 9-10 central. I'll try to make a post when I get back, but I can't make any promises. Don't do anything STUPID while I'm gone.

          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

          Originally posted by Squeek
          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #380
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            vote, ****ers. I don't want to hant out any more phantoms.

            ps

            Fish (4) - fojar, jurs, guido, nforcer, tps
            Nforcer (2) -sertman, fish
            Guido (2.1) - iggy, guido, PHANTOM

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #381
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              Holy crap, I'm an idiot. I just noticed something. fish was right when he saig iggy set a trap for me. he basically duped me into voting for afro, someone I'm sure he knew was human. He said it was to trap a wolf, but it didn't, obiviously. Why? Because Iggy just needed one more vote to bring fojar and afro from a knife in the box to just a full on lynching of afro. And there was no trap to begin with. Iggy saw a way to save fojar and hid it under the disguise of a trap. He saw a way to save his wolfy partner and get off scott-free. iggy

              sorry if some on this doesn't make sense, i'm posting in a hurry, and i won't get aback till nine(central)
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #382
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                I was wondering why iggy was so opposed to a KiB, but I guess I just accepted his explanation that he really thought Afro was a wolf...

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #383
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  coming up on 4 hours to go vote you cockfiends

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #384
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    ps I think jwc, petpro, and cypher still need to.

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #385
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Right now I'm stuck between Iggy and Fish, at this point Im sure that at least one of them is a wolf, if not both.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #386
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        I'm content with going for iggymatrixcounter.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #387
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          I just got back from walking the grounds of Penn State in 100 degree weather and then sitting in a car for 3 and a half hours, so i'm a bit tired. I'll read through the posts and then make a decision if I want to stay with nforcer or not.

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #388
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                            I'm content with going for iggymatrixcounter.

                            --Guido

                            http://andy.mikee385.com
                            sounds like a plan to me. iggy

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #389
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              I'm going to vote Fish. I believe that if we lynch Fish today and Iggy tomorrow, we should be on solid ground.

                              Comment

                              • petpro32
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 160

                                #390
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                I'd rather not see Fish go today. Iggy would be a more suitable choice for today. He's done a bit of odd decision making, with the whole surprise vote change, and the Matt scandal. In any case, if I had to lynch for someone today, it'd be Iggy, with Fish or GuidoHunter in a close second.


                                Comment

                                Working...