TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #301
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    no afro, no two votes

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #302
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      JWC I SAW THAT EDIT YOU MUST BE A WOLF

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #303
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        fojar

        (sorry talisman)

        I've thought about it a bit and I'm going with a riskier route. Fojar COULD be a wolf and nforcer (my previous vote) COULD be a wolf. But if they were both human, then who wouldn't I miss? Fojar. Hasn't been helpful at all.

        Now I don't care if I'm voting for an inactive that can't defend himself. That's just too bad isn't it? This current chat is annoying the crap out of me. You don't avoid inactive people because they are less likely to be a wolf. And especially when you have to decide between a few people, who would hurt the team less dead? So there you have it.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #304
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          That's right...

          "who wouldn't I miss?"

          nforcer would definitely be more of a loss. After some thought, I'm all for going for FoJaR first.

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #305
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            afrobean

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #306
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              fish (2) - fojar, petpro, nforcer, afro
              guido (1) - tps, guido
              petpro (0) - sertman, afro
              nforcer (0) - iggy, jwcgator, jwcgator, afro
              afro (2) - cypher, tps, afro, petpro, jwcgator
              jwcgator (1) - afro, cypher, sertman
              iggy (1) - jurs
              cypher (0) - jwcgator
              fojar (3) - sertman, jwcgator, afro, iggy, afro
              tps (0) - afro

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #307
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                insurance saving vote: fojar sup bud

                Comment

                • Wilkin
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1800

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Okay, this is what's on my mind:

                  1) Afro. He's backed off since the beginning of Day 1, but we could attribute that to a lot of things. What mainly comes out to me is his casual changing of votes today. While, yes, he has had a couple of jokey moments, it's not Day 1 any more, and frankly, I can't tell which ones are serious. The wording of "Fish is obviously better" rings out to me, probably because that's how the last wolf worded it when he lost the Wolfsbane game (29, I believe).

                  2) jwc. I'm convinced he's human, and just acting like this because it's just how he is. I really couldn't see him as a wolf, and he hasn't given me a real reason to at the moment.

                  3) Fish. I have the same thoughts on him as before, and I can also see him being a human, with a completely natural angry post on Day 1. Unless something big comes up that puts evidence on him, I'm going to trust my initial judgement.

                  4) Jurs. The only reason I would put her on wolf is her first actual post, where she talks about trying to help the humans by making sure there are inactives left by the end of the game to have phantoms, therefore trying to do the wolf obviously trying to look like a concerned human themselves act. This, however, is not nearly enough to base an actual vote on, and I don't feel like she's a threat at the moment.

                  5) One thing people haven't really been focusing on today is the actual kill. While Tass seemed like a likely enough target, Kilga's reputation is that of "If he lives to the end of the game, humans are going to lose". Perhaps the wolves even used that as an idea to kill him in the first place. There's been so much attention on three or four people, that we're forgetting to analyze the one solid fact we have around here. That said, I would put at least two of the wolves on the more experience players (nForcer, Afro, Fish, etc.) for that past idea, even if they haven't seemed wolfy to me as posters.


                  Combining the Afro paragraph with the last one, my vote will be best placed on him for today. I'm not going to be immediately available for the night discussion, but I'm looking forward to it. Afro.
                  l
                  WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                  ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                  ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                  OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    If Afro was a wolf, he would try to defend himself. He's obviously not. I think he WANTS to get lynched...but that means he's a human...so I'd suggest not lynching him.


                    I'm going with nforcer. He seems to be acting a lot differently this game...as opposed to when he's a human.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      So yea don't try to save the person you think is human. Just vote someone that will have no effect. That works jurs XD.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        fish (2) - fojar, petpro, nforcer, afro
                        guido (1) - tps, guido
                        petpro (0) - sertman, afro
                        nforcer (1) - iggy, jwcgator, jwcgator, afro, jurs
                        afro (4) - cypher, tps, afro, petpro, jwcgator, wilkin
                        jwcgator (1) - afro, cypher, sertman
                        iggy (0) - jurs
                        cypher (0) - jwcgator
                        fojar (4) - sertman, jwcgator, afro, iggy, afro, fish
                        tps (0) - afro
                        Last edited by talisman; 07-30-2006, 09:07 PM.

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          talisman, afro has 4 votes... tps, petpro, jwg, wilkin

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            People voting for me are furries.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              fojar because afro isnt a wolf
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • petpro32
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 160

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                I don't think I'm going to change my vote. It wouldn't really make a difference anyway, seeing as I don't think Fojar should be lynched. If he turns up human, HA! If he turns out wolf, then **** my ass and call me Margaret.


                                Comment

                                Working...