TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #331
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    why the hell did you lynch afro?

    the wolves are having a field day. the reason nobody changed a vote to save someone is because THE VOTING WAS BETWEEN TWO HUMANS.

    i had to deal with some ish this weekend, dont worry, i'm active now.

    iggy is a really good wolf, but i think he's being led around by fish, or rather fish is letting iggy lead him around. but they could both be wolves

    i havent seen iggy's reasoning, but i would be willing to vote cypher.

    i'll post more once the day begins

    Comment

    • Wilkin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 1800

      #332
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      I honestly didn't think that Afro was going to be bombarded after I voted. Of course, I'm not saying that it was a safety at all, as he was the second highest at the time (I believe). Truthfully, I thought Afro was playing this game differently. As Jurs pointed out, Afro as a wolf usually consists of a pissed off defense followed by a self vote and giving up. Him not doing this, along with the reasoning in my vote post, led me to him as my best candidate.

      In retrospect, Guido has a very good point about one of the wildcards being offed:

      1) Fish. Still human in my eyes, but anything is subject to change.

      2) Iggy. Seems to be his same aggressive self, risk-taking or not.

      3) nForcer. I'm starting to see why people are looking towards him, but I'm still going to give him time.

      4) petpro. Of these four, he's the one I could see most likely being a wolf.

      These are all basic gut feelings of course, and my actual vote will be based on more of the facts. Though I do strongly urge that we think a lot of the wolf kills tomorrow, as it's been the most neglected topic this game.
      l
      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #333
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        Iggy: lol it would be funny if you voted afro
        *** Auto-response sent to Iggy: Not here
        Iggy: just saying
        Cypher Toorima: lol
        Iggy: because someone would probably change their vote and id like to see who does it
        Iggy: especially if its between a wolf and a human atm
        Iggy: between afro and fojar
        Cypher Toorima: true...
        Cypher Toorima: but I have no real big reason to vote for afro besides trap
        Cypher Toorima: and I'm not going to be like "I vote for afro so the wolves will fall into my trap lol"
        Iggy: its your choice but it would make the game more interesting
        Iggy: as if anyone changed it may give us something to talk about tomorrow
        Cypher Toorima: yeah
        Iggy: but you do what you want
        Iggy: id take the heat for your vote and i think they would understand
        Iggy: i mean you have this convo i would be the target not you
        Iggy: but i want to see who blinks first
        Cypher Toorima: yeah
        Iggy: because last game the same thing happened
        Iggy: it wasnt anything that was set up it just happened between three people
        Iggy: and the one who changed was a wolf
        Iggy: so think about it, you need to do it fast because day ends in 15 minutes though
        Cypher Toorima: I know
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #334
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          the worst part of afro being lynched is that i probably could have stopped it if i had been around.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #335
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Iggy

            My gut tells me he's a wolf.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #336
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              the day hasnt started yet wise one.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #337
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                Oh yeah. Before I clicked on the thread I remembered.


                But i'm leaving it there to remind myself.

                And to make others think about it I guess.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #338
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  the worst part of afro being lynched is that i probably could have stopped it if i had been around.
                  Considering how you were the other one on the block, I find that doubtful, but hey, you might have been really convincing...

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #339
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    no, people would have listened BECAUSE i was the other one on the block.

                    if i came out in afro's defense he wouldnt have been lynched, and maybe we could have gotten one of the wolves.

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #340
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Ah, good point.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #341
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        ps new page

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #342
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          PS: Don't say stupid **** like that because I have 80 ppp's making me cool.

                          My feelings on Afro were quite neutral, but I'm really looking at nForcer right now. I'll do a bit of research in a few moments, I believe he was a wolf in the last two.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #343
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Wilkin has been exectued at the hands of our wolves. wilkin was HUMAN.

                            it is now Day 3

                            You have until Wednesday at midnight (Eastern) to vote.

                            Remaning players:


                            CypherToorima - CypherToorima
                            petpro32 - petpro35
                            nforcer06164 - nforcer06164
                            GuidoHunter - ElSoyokaze
                            FishFishRevolution - insanelikeafish
                            sertman - alextp1651
                            iggymatrixcounter - Iggy911Mc
                            FoJar - thisisfojar
                            jwcgator - jwcgator2
                            JurseyRider734 - im jurs
                            Tps222 - Tps7910

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #344
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              From what FoJaR has posted, he's led me to believe that he's a human. IMO the people that are acting wolfish are fish, nforcer, and iggy.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #345
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                fish

                                iggy and fish are working together, yesterday iggy and fish moved the votes FROM fish TO me and afro.

                                and my gut still says fish is a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...