TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #181
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    ps new page
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #182
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      not for 40pp

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #183
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        40pp is queer

        get a real man's interval
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #184
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Iggy911Mc: lol didnt know there was a 10th page

          see iggy knows what is up
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #185
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            But seriously, I owe fish a vote now...... THAT'S HUGE!
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #186
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              Originally posted by Kilgamayan
              40pp is queer

              get a real man's interval
              like little girly 20 posts per page? what's the matter? can't handle a little vadka in your cereal in the morning?

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #187
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                lmao you get up in the morning? what, do you have to catch the school bus?
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  I eat nails with my cereal.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    you also use capital letters

                    you ***
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Screw all of you for running on Eastern time. I even told my friend five minutes ago that I had thirty-five minutes to read and vote...

                      Before that I was at Shakespeare-in-the-Park, for what it's worth.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        Yea well at least I wasn't agruing about possessive pronouns earlier. THAT'S more deserving of a *** insult.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                          lmao you get up in the morning? what, do you have to catch the school bus?
                          more like gotta get up early to split wood 16 hours a day for the rail road

                          Comment

                          • petpro32
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 160

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XXXIV





                            I'm the villager.


                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              My power went out

                              ****, we lynched a human.

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                Yea well I'm this role......

                                Oh shi *runs to profile.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...