TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #226
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    I'm going to put my vote on Petpro until theres other convincing evidence of someone being a wolf... i'm still very suspicious of him.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #227
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      I'd like to go the obvious route and say petpro knew he was a goner last night with a threefold smack down from iggy, kilga and I, so he took out the one with the least public suspicion, but I don't think petpro would have that much influence over kill choice. Still, something to keep in mind.

      It's late, but tomorrow morning I'm going to take a look at some of the night comments, because I think afro was mostly right about sertman's late, restated, disatisfied post about the results of the lynch.

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #228
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        My post was wrong anyways. I didn't participate in lynching a human. Everyone else that jumped on the iggy bandwagon did. The only reason that MattC was lynched was because they thought he may "slip under the radar" and everyone just bandwagoned. But why? There were a lot of unexplained matt votes that I'm still interested in hearing the explanations for before I or anyone else jumps to conclusions about a post that I made after being woken up, after 4 people had said it before me, and being genuinely disappointed that people jumped on the bandwagon like that.

        Comment

        • petpro32
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 160

          #229
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          I'd like to go the obvious route and say petpro knew he was a goner last night with a threefold smack down from iggy, kilga and I, so he took out the one with the least public suspicion, but I don't think petpro would have that much influence over kill choice. Still, something to keep in mind.
          What? Kilga never voted for me. She made a comment about my avatar being ****ty and getting me lynched, but she never really showed any signs of thinking I was a wolf. Sounds to me like your pulling things out of your ass. And @ Sertman, I think this is something we would all like to know. Lynching Matt was a stupid move, and the people that voted for him need to put some good reasons as to why, or else people might start to get suspicious. Especially those with last minute vote switches... like Fish.


          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #230
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Kilga's a guy.

            Comment

            • petpro32
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 160

              #231
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              My bad.

              I guess it's true what they say, There's no women on the internet.


              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #232
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                Originally posted by petpro32
                What? Kilga never voted for me. She made a comment about my avatar being ****ty and getting me lynched, but she never really showed any signs of thinking I was a wolf. Sounds to me like your pulling things out of your ass. And @ Sertman, I think this is something we would all like to know. Lynching Matt was a stupid move, and the people that voted for him need to put some good reasons as to why, or else people might start to get suspicious. Especially those with last minute vote switches... like Fish.
                Except he stated in the thread and the chat several times that he intended to lynch you/he wanted to see you dead. Iggy and jwcgator as my witness, they were both there. Way to try to use my own words on me there, but you've got a small problem. Just putting a bunch of good words out in a post doesn't do anything if they're still not saying anything true.

                Oh yeah, and as I've already explained, I changed my vote for several reasons.

                First, vote swings are great on day 1, statistically, when trying to nail a wolf. At the time, I would've been more partial to swinging on nforcer or cyber, but there were other reasons why matt was a better choice.

                Second, we wanted to try for an insta to prevent Guido's phantom. We had more active people who were on petpro who could change over to matt and get closer to an insta at the time.

                Finally, matt fit the "profile" of the type of wolf we were looking for just as well as petpro did (does). I realized I was really only voting petpro for half that reason, and half the fact that he was attacking me senselessly, with no evidence or reason. Speaking of that, petpro, have you come up with any real reason you want me dead? Or do you just have a wolfy grudge against me because I'm right?

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  I swung over to matt to hopefully save Guido from a phantom. I did not think matt was a wolf, but I was trying to help Guido anyway. If you look at my vote post from yesterday on matt, I believed one more vote would be an insta. There wasn't much more I could do, anyway. I tried calling Guido, but his phone was off. I tried calling Panda, and her phone rang, but she did not answer or call back.

                  I think we all need to reexamine ourselves and ask why we are so influenced by fish's vote swings every damn game. I really wish we would've lynched petpro last night, not because I think he was a wolf, but because it would've given us an invaluable tell for this game. Let me explain.

                  I made a mistake yesterday in the chat. As we already know, fish and iggy have talked, "game over", whatever, in concern to petpro. Though I'm still not 100% sure why petpro is a wolf in their eyes, I think the main reason was "following". I'm sure we can all figure out what that means: taking other peoples' opinions, following leads other people have found first, acting as a "sheep", whatever. At any rate, fish was pretty fierce in chasing the idea that petpro was a wolf. iggy confirmed his agreement with the reasoning; I believe he was part of the formation of the reasoning itself. Now, me and my big mouth comes in:

                  nforcer: fish, you do realize that if petpro comes up human, you and iggy are both wolves, right?
                  fish: oh **** didn't think about that

                  May not have been exact words, but that's pretty much how it went down. Of course, wolf or not, that type of response should be expected. So, it's not a tell, but it definitely brings to light the situation.

                  Unfortunately, after that, I had to go. I couldn't stay on AIM, or constantly on the computer (parent issue, it's a crime to be on here or something), but I came back to check thread every few minutes. Well, now that nforcer was gone, they could eliminate that "problem" of lynching petpro and swing to matt. Yay! At any rate, fish swung votes over, and people listened. My only concern at that time was eliminating Guido's phantom.

                  Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                  Finally, matt fit the "profile" of the type of wolf we were looking for just as well as petpro did (does).
                  I don't know what this "profile" is, and I still think we have yet to hear an explanation from fish. And "type of wolf we are looking for"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? And "we"? As in who?

                  fish has been acting odd all game, starting with his volatile behavior early on. He's also made it completely obvious that he and iggy are somehow connected. The odd swing last night did not make sense to me at all, after fish had apparently nailed down that petpro was "obviously a wolf". Couple that swing with my mistake of telling fish what a human petpro would mean for him and iggy, especially with how fierce they were about it, and I think we've got ourselves two wolves.

                  I'll give some time for you to engineer a BS alibi. But expect a vote later.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    nforcer: That was really stupid imo. You insta'd a human to save someone who COULD be a wolf from getting a phantom? Give me a break.


                    atm, possible wolves: Fish, iggy, petpro
                    Fish because he's acting completely different this game. Even FoJaR agrees.
                    Iggy because I have a feeling Fish and iggy are working together. They SAID they didn't talk yet and then they "did talk" and now everything's okay between them? Seems like an act to me.
                    petpro because he's an idiot and seems like a wolf who keeps getting into trouble but keeps saving his ass last minute.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      ps I have a new screenname. I'm still on platonic but this one is my main sn now: im jurs
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        I was reading the chat, and seriously, jwcgator, I can't tell if you are a really bad wolf, a really bad human, or a really good wolf. Basically, the whole time you were trying to hi-jack the chat or defending yourself at joke accusations. I know not all accusations were jokes, but you seemed serious anytime someone mentioned your name. I don't know if that is due to you being new, or you being a wolf.

                        Another thing is I still don't know why all of a sudden people swung to matt. An explination would be nice.
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Originally posted by CypherToorima
                          Basically, the whole time you were trying to hi-jack the chat
                          wtf, I mabey asked people to watch that vid 2-3 times, twice in the beginning and once at the end. I wouldn't count that as "trying to hijack" a chat.

                          Originally posted by CypherToorima
                          or defending yourself at joke accusations. I know not all accusations were jokes, but you seemed serious anytime someone mentioned your name. I don't know if that is due to you being new, or you being a wolf.
                          I didn't know those were joke accusation, so therefore I defended myself.


                          ps. nice SN jurs

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            To me it seemed like hi-jacking, but at the very least you weren't contributing anything.
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              You people asking for reasons for voting matt are ****ing retarded.

                              Day 1.

                              What the hell did you expect? Would you be jumping down throats for bandwagoning if he had come back wolf?

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                25 hours left

                                Comment

                                Working...