TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #121
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    iggy (1) - afro
    fish (2) - fojar, petpro
    petpro (2) - matt, fish
    jwcgator (2) - nforcer, sertman
    matt (1) - iggy
    guido (1) - cypher

    Comment

    • petpro32
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 160

      #122
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      thanks much.


      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #123
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        iggy (1) - afro
        fish (3) - fojar, petpro, jwcgator
        petpro (2) - matt, fish
        jwcgator (2) - nforcer, sertman
        matt (1) - iggy
        guido (1) - cypher

        missed one, but so did talis.

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #124
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          And where's Kilga?

          Anyways, it seems to me that Afro kinda ducked out when things started getting heated between people.
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #125
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            hi
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #126
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              Originally posted by CypherToorima
              And where's Kilga?

              Anyways, it seems to me that Afro kinda ducked out when things started getting heated between people.
              Not at all. I was playing MS yesterday evening when my mom told me I had to drive. I don't have a whole lot of experience, I don't like driving her van, and it was raining something fierce. She got an attitude with me for not being willing to drive and in turn wouldn't let me on the computer for the rest of the evening.

              By the way, I said it in the chat, but I just want to get it out here. I like the idea of lynching jwc. Statistically speaking, he has just as good of a chance of being a wolf as anyone randomly chosen (which, let's face it, day 1 isn't too far off from random choice), and if left alive, I see him as being the type that is a hinderence on the team until he's lynched anyway.

              I also don't like the idea of fish being lynched, and will likely vote accordingly to save him if need be.

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #127
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Not at all. I was playing MS yesterday evening when my mom told me I had to drive. I don't have a whole lot of experience, I don't like driving her van, and it was raining something fierce. She got an attitude with me for not being willing to drive and in turn wouldn't let me on the computer for the rest of the evening.

                By the way, I said it in the chat, but I just want to get it out here. I like the idea of lynching jwc. Statistically speaking, he has just as good of a chance of being a wolf as anyone randomly chosen (which, let's face it, day 1 isn't too far off from random choice), and if left alive, I see him as being the type that is a hinderence on the team until he's lynched anyway.
                Statistically speaking, everyone has a chance at being a wolf, so why does MY name have to come up. Also, why would you lynch someone for being a hinderance? Thats a big nono when you're trying to lynch the wolfs. I don't see why you would TRY to save fishfish, because he's acting wolfy IMO. Unless you both are wolves together. I mean statistically speaking...Fishfish has as much a chance as anyone being a wolf.

                OH and btw you said you were driving so that means you are NOT a 14 year old girl.

                Afrobean

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  iggy (1) - afro
                  fish (2) - fojar, petpro,
                  petpro (2) - matt, fish
                  jwcgator (2) - nforcer, sertman
                  matt (1) - iggy
                  guido (1) - cypher
                  Afrobean (1) - jwcgator

                  People who havent voted:
                  Kilgamayan
                  GuidoHunter
                  Wilkin
                  JurseyRider734
                  Tps222

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    I may not be around for the end, so I'm going to change my vote to Petpro32 as a placeholder because I don't believe that jwc is a wolf, but petpro is acting really fishy in my eyes.

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      everyone stop using fishy as a substitue for wolfy; you're just being mean ='(

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        Originally posted by jwcgator
                        Things
                        k.

                        Originally posted by jwc
                        OH and btw you said you were driving so that means you are NOT a 14 year old girl.
                        Wow, you're observant.

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          iggy and fish have talked on AIM.

                          Game over XDDD.
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                            iggy and fish have talked on AIM.

                            Game over XDDD.

                            He told you he was a wolf? AND his partners?!
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              Bwoop! Fish, you're really freaking me out now. I've never seen you react so violently to votes, especially when you believe they're pointless, or don't have basis. Ever. Also, people are going to repeat ideas. It's inevitable. If people have similar ideas, they're going to restate them. I think I've restated ideas at least twice this game; the only difference is, I elaborated a bit more on my perspective of those ideas.

                              Oh, and CHILL OUT. Do you realize you're going COMPLETELY INSANE on a NEWBIE? God, at least he's trying to arrive at conclusions in some way. He's learning while he participates, he's thinking independently, that's good. If he's wrong, the rest of us won't let you die. Remember what you did to me to save Kilga last game? Think about that, and rethink your behavior. You're much more annoying to me than petpro right now. Your hotheadedness is very uncharacteristic of you.

                              Oh, and to further explain my vote on jwcgator (because some of you STILL don't get it), my vote was initially one of my inactive votes, the purpose being to get the votee talking. But, after he acted like a smartass and contradicted himself in the AIM conversation we had, my vote had some better basis then simply inactivity, and I felt it was well-justified. He further bolstered my confidence in my vote when he stated recently in the thread that he will contradict himself a lot. You realize that's one thing we look for when choossing someone to vote? Thanks a lot for the tip, wolfy.

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                You're all a bunch of paranoid morons. Although admittedly I lol'd at Tps' vote on everyone.

                                Here's some of my thoughts.

                                - petpro probably isn't a wolf. I can see him being one, but right now he's more just a bad combination of eager and stupid.
                                - Guido is too noisy to be a wolf unless he figured out how to drastically alter his playing style.
                                - nforcer is a lot more proactive this game than he was last game, so I would guess he's human as well.
                                - Everyone who accused Afro of being a wolf because he was acting like he does as a human is dumb. Stop that before you hurt yourself.
                                - No one pointed out that I posted less than a minute after Cypher asked where I was. That was the coolest thing you'll see all game. :(

                                My vote goes to mattc16 for poking at people without voting for them, as well as jumping on the easy petpro target early on.

                                (Yes, I'm aware one of the people he poked was the person he voted for, but let's not rule out the potential for a quick tactics switch. Hell, maybe he was hoping his poke-vote combo would get more people after petpro - Lord knows the guy has set himself up for a fall.)

                                By the way, sorry for not responding on AIM yesterday, nforcer. D:
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...