TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #91
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    I'm not innactive just not posting. I've talked with nForcer on a few occasions on AIM. I already posted my feelings about night 1. Other than that, I feel that most votes going on right now are BS votes that people are stretching for. I really like Iggy's post though, pretty much summed up all my thoughts. I'll vote someone tomorrow.

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #92
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      I'm going to rescind my vote on jwcgator for right now... i talked to a few people on AIM and decided that we'd be better off searching for wolves than eliminating inactives.

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #93
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        ...which i just learned I can't do

        I guess i'll just leave it on JWC for now :/

        Comment

        • petpro32
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 160

          #94
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          NEW AIM--- petpro35 ---USE IT

          I'll be here for a while, so feel free to IM me. I like Iggy's ideas about "middle grounders", but it sometimes comes down to, just being hard to get new, previously unspoken thoughts out. I'd still like for the humans to not vote inactives, but for us to decide on who we think are wolves, and lynch them. So the vote deadline is 11:00 EST, and that would be 8:00 PST, right? I live in WA, and the time zones are getting me a bit confused.


          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #95
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Originally posted by petpro32
            I'd still like for the humans to not vote inactives, but for us to decide on who we think are wolves, and lynch them.
            Ideally yes you want you go for wolves. But my philosophy has been (especially for day 1) that everyone is looking at everyone else for something and people that tend to be more active get a lot of early suspicion on them. This keeps people from talking if people vote for the most active people.

            On the other hand if people knew that they would get voted for NOT being active then maybe players (wolves) would post more and you can actually find some evidence that makes sense over some overly analyzed BS.

            I've learned that, theoretically, this game should get more and more active as more and more info on roles comes out. But we will have to see what info we get.

            Also I'd like to point out, (especially to newer players) that views are changing A LOT so far today. Yea it's day 1 and everyone is everywhere. But I've just noticed that people are changing their views a lot and it's been very interesting seeing these votes fly around. I foresee an fun end of day today XD.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #96
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
              That's entirely possible, but the excuse he gave IS the most legitimate and common one for voting early. He could be using that or he could be telling the truth; I really don't think there's much to gain from that post. If anything, his last one is one to analyze.

              --Guido

              http://andy.mikee385.com
              Guido

              That post came off to me as "it could be but it's definately not." It was kinda like "I'm suspisious of you. Oh wait now someone else is, now I'm not."
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #97
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                Words really can't express how f*cking angry i am right now. You guys are all geniuses, you know that?

                @ jwcgator and everyone else doing this: STOP F*CKING RESTATING EVERYTHING EVERYONE ELSE SAYS AND TRYING TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN OPINION. Seriously, vote bandwagoning is one things, but stealing reasoning as if it was your own is just stupid, especially when it's bs reasoning in the first place "OH FISHSHYFISH YOUVE GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE" like what?

                FoJaR, you've given me like 5 responses, tops on AIM throughout this entire game, and besides that call when i was bowling during pre-game, you haven't talked to me AT ALL, and you don't really know anything. I'll just watch my mouth next time I decide to state my opinion on someone else's humanity based on their long-standing human career. Also, since no one else seems to be able to clear it up, can you please explain to me how my last post makes it evident that I have something to hide? You're just making stuff up, barely posting (no doubt you're reading), and using your TRIXY TRAPS to get me lynched.

                Now, I can understand if you're really human, and actually think I'm a wolf, but you sure have a hell of a way to show it. You've got no reason behind your vote, which was big and at a perfect time to start a bandwagon.

                FoJaR, ps Utah is for fags <3<3

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #98
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  i play with my gut.

                  you havent been on once while i've been on since the game started, and sorry about just missing you, i was on DoD.

                  i really would like to talk to you at least once before the day ends, my vote for you is not set in stone, but it's not going to change unless i talk to you.

                  Comment

                  • petpro32
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 160

                    #99
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    i play with my gut.

                    Not always the best thing to do in a game requiring a certain depth of thought and reason. Earlier in the game, my gut was telling me that something about your posts were a bit off. After going back and reviewing, I found no specific reason as to why i had that feeling.

                    IMHO, it would be pertinant to use more of your brains, and less of your belly.
                    Last edited by petpro32; 07-27-2006, 04:54 AM.


                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #100
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Okay it's time to play a little BS Alert. Let's give the wheel of BS a spin and see who it comes up on:

                      petpro32! This post is riddled with huge bs, which is not unlike most of this guy's posts fromt his point on. It's the classic wolf tactic of "oh there's nothing we can do guys, =( any other thoughts?"
                      and what the frick is this about? Being active is not posting about who's not active or who's not posting, it's giving relevant information and opinions (instead of irrelevant or borrowed ones) to futher the human understanding of possible wolves.
                      IT'S A TRAP seriously, I made this point before, what idiot would plan to defend his fellow wolves out in the open like that for no real reason (as there was no danger).
                      BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Hypocrisy, anyone?
                      First point is valid, afro could indeed be trying for that exactly reaction from people, but I find it unlikely, because he's been a wolf a lot recently, and we've all been able to see distinct differences in his play as a wolf vs as a human. Totally reasonable point. After the second quote though, the post goes down the tubes, just because you're out of the loops doesn't mean it's a wolfy trait. Afro rarely has enough influence with his early votes for it to matter (as far as people agreeing with him enough to vote with him), and that's all he was saying.
                      Here comes some good reasoning. An aggravated post doesn't denote humanity or wolfishness, just an aggravated person, and since you really didn't have any reasoning to stand on in the first place, this "further evidence" is just really a bunch of extra bs.
                      DOUBLE VOTE doesn't that mean it gets canceled out? Better do it a third time, champ, just to be sure. Also, innactivity is a great wolf tactic, although it doesn't necessarily denote wolfishness, it certainly helps.
                      Finally, my name is petpro32, and I know what I'm talking about. People use their gut all the time, don't start critisizing other people's playing styles in such a derrogatory way, you bitch. (get it? ;D )

                      Just because my last post was written at 2:30AM last night, doesn't make it any less right (just less coherent). I don't think I'll be keeping my vote on FoJaR, but I just don't see any real humanitarian reason he would be on my case so much.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #101
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        Originally posted by nForcer
                        I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's trying to get up with all of us and make himself useful.
                        We don't have much room to make mistakes this game.
                        In light of the second statement, be careful of the first.

                        I've seen many newbie humans act odd and have people jump on them. You'll notice that I was rarely one of them (I can't remember a time). The reason I did it this time, however, is that I felt petpro fit more the profile of a newbie wolf than that of a newbie human.

                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        I'm not innactive
                        Dammit, man, be more nactive!

                        Originally posted by petpro
                        Struck me as you trying to get the other humans to bandwagon
                        It is important to recall that I never voted for you, nor did I ask other people to.

                        @Cypher: Could you, uh, decipher (lawl) that post of yours? I don't know how to respond to it because I don't fully know what you're saying... I can only find contradictions in what you're saying, so please clarify. I'll do my best with what's here, though...

                        Originally posted by Cypher
                        That post came off to me as "it could be but it's definately not." It was kinda like "I'm suspisious of you. Oh wait now someone else is, now I'm not."
                        "It could be but it's definitely not"? Okay, yeah, that's kind of what I meant, as I sided with the greater possibility, but my concession that it was possible shows that I didn't rule anything out.

                        "I'm suspicious of you. Oh wait now someone else is, now I'm not"? Cypher, my style in TWG is that of a witchhunter. Pick someone out who I think is most suspicious, then pile a mountain of evidence against them and get as many people as I can in my crusade to lynch them. Were I actually suspicious of matt, I would have loved the fact that someone else was suspicious, too.

                        But I wasn't. Afro brought up a conspiracy-theory-like questioning of matt's behavior. I hate conspiracy theories because they disregard the enormous probability of the most logical answer for something else, so I couldn't resist posting what probably happened. But even then I did concede that there was a slight possibility that Afro was right. I don't know what you're trying to get from this.

                        In other news, I guess I'm crazy for thinking that Fish's explosions were characteristic of him as a wolf. He's most always chill as a human, so that's what I figured, but he's only been a wolf once, in TWGXXIV, where he was removed from the game for cheating. I was genuinely suspicious of him for that before, but that really doesn't have any weight anymore.

                        @Fish: Bitch, be cool!

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #102
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          12 hours ish

                          Comment

                          • petpro32
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 160

                            #103
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                            wow...

                            Well, the First Point you state, just happens to be my sixth post in my first TWG, so sorry if I came off as using sneaky, covert, wolfy tactics.

                            Second Point, sorry about that, I'll try to keep your advice in mind when I post from now on.

                            Third Point,
                            Originally posted by fishfishrevolution
                            Being active is not posting about who's not active or who's not posting, it's giving relevant information and opinions (instead of irrelevant or borrowed ones) to futher the human understanding of possible wolves.
                            Just thought I'd let out a bit of what i was thinking at the time.

                            Fourth Point, if the hypocrisy you are hinting at, is my statement that I agree with Wilkin, then I'd have to say that you are wrong, because I was merely stating that I agreed with him. There's a difference between agreeing with someone, and being led by other's logic.

                            Fifth Point, hey, your right. I guess I just took it the wrong way.

                            Sixth Point, (wow, how long did that thing take you to type???), I think that your whole aggravated person/aggravated post standpoint is balogna. Honest people shouldn't be touchy about the matter of being trusted. There were posts which you could've let slide, but decided to take an over-active defense against. That is the reasoning i stand on.

                            SEVENTH POINT, (geez), It seems to me, that someone is wearing their grumpy boots this morning. Sorry if I upset you with my double vote, but I guess that no one but you really seemed to care! And as for the inactive wolf strategy, I already stated my reasons as to why I didn't think he should be lynched, seeing that others wanted to lynch him not because they thought him a wolf, but because he was being an inactive player. It being only Day 1, we have plenty of time to root out who is inactive due to laziness, or wolfishness.

                            And as for your EIGHTH POINT, advice taken. I'll try to be less of a bitch, when posting.


                            FishFishRevolution There you go Sport, third time, just to make sure! XD


                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #104
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              For Guido.

                              I see what you are saying, but here's what I meant.

                              When you said
                              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                              That's entirely possible, but the excuse he gave IS the most legitimate and common one for voting early.
                              I saw it as "Maybe but no it's not possible." It just sort of struck a chord with me.

                              That second part I mis-read. Sorry about that.
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #105
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                I really don't understand any of the accusations any of you are making on anyone. They all seem like complete and udder BS that derives from people acting like 'tards and others correcting thus 'tards. Stop playing so dumb, it's annoying. Therefore, I'm putting a vote on EVERYONE BUT ME. I know it doesn't do anything, but you all deserve it.

                                PS: This isn't an attempt to seperate myself from all of you, you are just being dumb and interpretting it that way.

                                Comment

                                Working...