TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #211
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Those posts were all in a very different style than "**** we lynched a human."

    I see what you mean, but they really are different.
    I didn't want to say the same thing as everyone else... what else do you say... if i had just said "****" or something it would have looked like "My power went out, ****"

    Comment

    • Wilkin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 1800

      #212
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Well, regardless of the above post, my power DID go out, twice while I in the chats. The second time, though, my internet was completely disconnected.

      My vote, however, would have stayed on Jurs for the safety anyway. There was a lot of discussion about Fish and petpro, as well as some speculation on jwc, and I couldn't quite make up my mind on which to go for. Especially with the votes so close, I didn't want to push for a KiB.

      I didn't really see the overwhelming voting on matt coming, and I'd appreciate it if those who casually switched would take this time to explain it (if you haven't already) after there was so much attention on two or three key people. I could see the logic of preventing him from going under the radar, but that's never stopped us from keeping LD alive late in the game with 2 phantoms. To me, it seems like either a wolf started the speculation to get the focus off of one of their buddies (Fish, petpro, or jwc), or someone genuinely did it and the others followed.

      That said, I'm going to take a look back to where the matt bandwagon started and find out where the most influence came from, and take that into consideration for my voting tomorrow.
      l
      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #213
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        Wilkin: do you live in the Maryland/Virginia area?

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #214
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          South Jersey. It was still crazy thundering at 3 am.
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #215
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            You probably got the same storm that I got... just a little bit later, my power went out at like 9:00, it was just lightning every 5 seconds and this loud ass thunder for 2 hours. It was crazy.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #216
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              Well..


              Now iggy seems a little suspicious to me for that matt-push-voting ordeal.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #217
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                ohshi kilga is dead. Kilga was HUMAN.

                it is now Day Two.

                You all need to vote by let's see... how about sunday at midnight (meaning the transition from sunday to monday). and of course that's eastern time for you silly texans. I figure you guys don't need a full three days as you've already had the night to discuss some... let me know if you think it's too short.

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  fish

                  Comment

                  • petpro32
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 160

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    I'm most likely going to vote Fish, but I'm also suspicious of a few others, and could be persuaded by some clever words, so for now, it's just a placeholder.

                    Fish


                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      what the christ
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • petpro32
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 160

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        It looks like Christ didn't love Kilga very much.


                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Mind listing the others Petpro? Lists provide connections, and it may seem that I'm trying to implicate you, but connections are very important in cardflipping games IMO.

                          Comment

                          • petpro32
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 160

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            For a second, I thought you were talking about Christ, and I was like WTF? lol

                            On a more serious note, I'm most suspicious of Afro, Iggy, and Fish of course. But there are a few others I'd rather not name right now, seeing that we still have plenty of time left. I'll give people a while to post before I make any accusations.


                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              Originally posted by petpro32
                              I'll give people a while to post before I make any accusations.
                              More like steal what they post and put it into your own words. XD
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                This is absolutely terrrible.

                                Guido seemed genuinely upset after getting a phantom, and was pretty active yesterday. You have my vote until you make a post.

                                Comment

                                Working...