TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #136
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    I'd hardly call any of my actions since 2:30AM this morning hotheaded. It's been more of a playful annoyance since I actually read through the thread once. If I met petpro on the street I'd give him a high-five and tell him all about how I like playing a strong human TWG campaign. Unfortunately, petpro is a wolf, so such advice would be of no use at this point. Oh, and I apologize for my rash posting in retaliation to a quickly forming bandwagon on Day 1 (which is one of the most deadly things known to man; second only to pregnant kindergarden teachers), but I have once before been wrongly lynched on Day 1 (thanks to my dear friend, the honorable host), and didn't want to see it happen again.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #137
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Also, Fish, change your avatar.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #138
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        How do you know petpro is a wolf?
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #139
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          ok,
          GuidoHunter
          Wilkin
          JurseyRider734
          Tps222,

          YOU NEED TO VOTE

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #140
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            iggy (1) - afro
            fish (2) - fojar, petpro,
            petpro (2) - matt, fish
            jwcgator (2) - nforcer, sertman
            matt (2) - iggy, kilga
            guido (1) - cypher
            Afrobean (1) - jwcgator

            I may not stick to my Afrobean vote.

            Comment

            • Wilkin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 1800

              #141
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              OKay, there's a storm going on where I am right now, so I'm going to put a placeholder vote on Jurs in case I get disconnected before I can read everything and make a real vote, which I'm doing at the moment.
              l
              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #142
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                quick insta jurs

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #143
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  I don't want to vote petpro, and I don't want to vote Fish. But...they're the only people i'd vote for as far as suspicion goes. I want to give them both another day or two.

                  So i'm going to put a safety vote on Wilkin for Day 1.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #144
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    I don't quite get the rules if something happens like 3 pairs of 2 votes happens. Is there still a lynch if there isn't a majority vote?

                    Comment

                    • nforcer06164
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 4772

                      #145
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Yeah, there's a KiB, Knife in Box. Need not be explained unless it happens.

                      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #146
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        Dang. Somebody make a chat. I suck at it. AIM told me no =(

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #147
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Okay, I think this is an accurate voting guide, after it was messed up a few times by almost everyone who posted it.

                          iggy (1) - afro
                          fish (2) - fojar, petpro,
                          petpro (3) - matt, fish, sertman
                          jwcgator (1) - nforcer
                          matt (2) - iggy, kilga
                          guido (1) - cypher
                          Afrobean (1) - jwcgator
                          jurs (1) - wilkin
                          wilkin (1) - jurs

                          Edited for numbersss
                          Last edited by FishFishRevolution; 07-27-2006, 07:52 PM.

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #148
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            matt would be two votes, wouldn't it?

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #149
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              nforcer because he is lonley on the list

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #150
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                ok like 47 minutes left or so on my clock.

                                I trust your lists and all but I'm going to go through and double check everything. better lots of votes than lots of phantoms though, so that's good.

                                Comment

                                Working...