TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #361
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    Guido, I still don't understand. Everything seems black and white to you. It's "They were being led this way or they weren't being led at all."

    That just really irks me.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #362
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Originally posted by FoJaR
      the reason i havent been wolfed so far is that if i were, fish would be lynched the next day.

      if fish werent a wolf, i would already be dead, because the only arrows i've been leaving point to fish, and the wolves would have another free kill.
      Or you could be the wolf and that's why you haven't killed fish because you want him lynched.

      Or you both are human and the wolves keep fish alive because wolfing him would turn your wrong ideas elsewhere since all you've done this game is focus on fish.

      Just some other, more probable, senarios fojar.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #363
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        Hey guys. Why have I been absent? I got grounded for being on the computer too late, and accidentally waking my mother up while discussing my logic with iggy against him and fish. I'm back now, though.

        So I leave and you dumbasses lynch afro. There were two people that I trusted to be human in this game based on past behavior, and those two were kilga and afro. They're both dead now.

        jwc, if you're a wolf, you're doing a great job. If you're a human, don't play TWG again. Ever.

        I still think iggy and fish are both wolves. Notice how they're kind of backing away from association a bit? They're pointing the finger at each other now. Really convenient. Oh, and does anybody notice something wrong with this part of iggy's post?

        Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
        Also as a reminder, since we haven't gotten a wolf yet, we have today and tomorrow to get at least one wolf or it's game over. I will not swing votes for the rest of the game because random guessing is fun... but only when you have nothing better to go on. And that's what I've been doing so far, but now it's time to get a little more serious. So far it's been fun but now I'm more focused because we have two days and still fairly limited info. But I think we have something to work with now to make a good lynch.
        We did have better info to go on. I posted some of the only sound logic yesterday. Then, you go and lynch somebody blatantly human like afro. Also very convenient.

        So, we're going to get focused NOW, when there's trouble for the humans? Our objective for the first few days is to have fun? iggy, in case you haven't noticed, the object of the game is to kill the wolves. The only people having any fun in this game now is the wolves. I definitely don't have fun random voting and swinging and seeing that the lynch was a human, especially two days in a row.

        Something smells like fish, and I don't like it. I don't need to repost my logic. All of you that ignored my logic on fish and iggy yesterday need to go back and read it. Beginning of Day 2. I say fish first, iggy tomorrow. I don't expect you guys to listen very much, unless you've finally come to your senses and realize that something is very, very wrong with those two.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #364
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Originally posted by nforcer06164
          jwc, if you're a wolf, you're doing a great job. If you're a human, don't play TWG again. Ever.
          Hey this is all just a learning expierience to me, I promise to play better next game.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #365
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            motherf*ck nforcer, you are dumb as a brick. I didn't HAVE any fun last night! that was all IGGY'S dumbass idea. Wanna start lynching me on other people's wolfy tendencies? Oh wait, is that because you don't actually have any reason to vote me? Hmm, good thinking. So when I come back human tonight, why don't you all scratch your heads and go "HMM I WONDER IF IGGY WAS LEADING FISH ON THIS WHOLE TIME? HMMMMMMMM" Maybe he isn't, he seems human to me, and if he is, I can tell you for certain a certain Mr. FoJaR is a wolf.

            I'm not going to sign up for the next TWG, most of you are circus freaks with honeycomb for brains.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #366
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              25 hours to go

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #367
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                Last time Fish was a wolf, he got really defensive and angry, didn't he?
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  He's been just as defensive as a human too, jurs.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    Originally posted by nforcer06164
                    We did have better info to go on. I posted some of the only sound logic yesterday. Then, you go and lynch somebody blatantly human like afro. Also very convenient.
                    If you're talking about posts 233 and 243 where you talk about petpro and fish changing his mind, I'm sorry nforcer but that's not logic, that's basing your ideas off how people are posting. Which isn't logic because I already said that people change and are always inconsistant.

                    If you're talking about something else I missed then feel free to bring it up but you're "logic" at the beginning of day 2 was based off 1) assuming petpro died and came back human and 2) that fish changing his mind about makes him a wolf. Very poor imo.

                    Originally posted by nforcer
                    So, we're going to get focused NOW, when there's trouble for the humans? Our objective for the first few days is to have fun? iggy, in case you haven't noticed, the object of the game is to kill the wolves.
                    Oh my gosh how could I be so ignorant!! Yet finding wolves isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. So what do you do when everyone looks the same as far as their role? You guess. Yea you attach some reasoning behind it, but you are basically finding something to go with your guess.


                    Originally posted by nforcer
                    I definitely don't have fun random voting and swinging and seeing that the lynch was a human, especially two days in a row.
                    Awww and yet it's not uncommon to have the first two lynches be human. The only difference is that you KNOW that they were human because it's cardflipping. If you would have gotten a wolf, you would be patting yourself on the back because of your excellent wolf finding skills. So I don't want to hear about how the last two days were human lynches and everyone but yourself is to blame for it. Duh they were human so let's move on.

                    I don't need to repost my logic. All of you that ignored my logic on fish and iggy yesterday need to go back and read it. Beginning of Day 2. I say fish first, iggy tomorrow.[/quote]

                    I summed it up for you guys already. Just because nforcer puts it as "the best logic in the world" doesn't mean anything. If it was so good he would have gotten people to actually follow it, rather than tell everyone that it's the "best." Also, he used similar logic on fish on day 1 and yet his great logic still wasn't good enough EVEN FOR HIMSELF to keep his vote on the wolfy fish.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      So here's what it comes down to: I'm dead tonight thanks to just a superb intellectual community stabbing me in the back. I'm going to vote nforcer for trying to come in and control everyone by presenting his baseless opinions as facts. Then I'm going to go to work in an hour and not get off until about midnight, at which point my card will have already been flipped, and the wolves will be laughing their asses off at you morons.

                      See you post-game.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        So, Fish, what are your thoughts on iggy? I'd like to have your thoughts on him for if (when) your card gets flipped. To me, he's #2 on the suspicion list, so if you've got anything against him to try to save yourself, please, by all means, tell us. You don't seem to be fond of his actions of last night, but y'all did talk a lot this game.

                        nForcer may be trying to come in and commandeer everything, but I wouldn't expect people to listen. Recall that he was the last person to vote for you, AND put you at one from insta (which reminds me, I'm changing my vote to GuidoHunter for the time being). He doesn't seem to wolfy to me, so if you want to try a saving throw, I think it would best be directed at iggy.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Whoops. Insta's at six. Better safe than sorry, though.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            I've got work in 13 minutes, so I'll make this fast. Iggy seems to me, as I've said already, on whole HUMAN. Don't get me wrong, I've judged people the wrong way before (see that game where I was the bookie), Iggy could very well be playing me for a fool. He's been genuinely critical of my actions and decisions, which leads me to believe he's not altogether sure of me, either (furthering my resolve on him). Iggy pulled some crazy plot last night that I wholely disagreed with, but didn't try to stop just in case he was actually right. After I come up human, don't lynch Iggy, you'll be falling right into nforcer/fojar's trap.

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              Now I'm curious.

                              If we swing to nForcer or FoJar (preferably the latter), and one of them comes up human, would you support our lynching of you?

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                Guido, you are the one that we should be looking at. And I've been going through a couple of things and I might have explained this to a couple people.

                                Look at who is left:
                                cypher, petpro, nforcer, guido, fish, sertman, fojar, jwc, jurs, and tps.

                                Take out jurs and tps as they look like the most human people.
                                Assume that the wolves would do the most conservative things (which they always do except for a couple of rare occasions.)
                                1) petpro, sertman, and jwc become human because they are new and the wolves may have told them some "first game" tips. Petpro would be the wild card because his posting style has been black and white, hinting that someone in authority told him to shut up. So 50-50 on him.
                                2) that leaves cypher, nforcer, guido, and fish based on the assumption that wolves will play conservatively. So 3 or possibly all of these names are wolves.
                                3) By refining our list we can find a good wolf pick by looking at the kills. They have been people who a) are good and b) act most human. (tass doesn't always act like a human but he's good at not getting lynched so he would be an exception.)
                                4) Looking at the game so far, nforcer, fish, and myself have been under fairly good suspicion this game. But the one good player who's been under the radar, and was better than wilkin was guido.

                                So when you guys are looking at your votes and you're voting someone because they have been posting wrong or because they have changed their view on wolves or whatever someone SAID, think of this. My vote is coming straight from ACTIONS. Things that are more concrete than someone's words. And all I did was assume two things. 1) wolves play it safe. (which they do) and 2) the wolf kills have been the most human players with little to no suspicion on them (which they have.)

                                Also going from this, I would think that guido would love to plan the next two lynches like he just suggested because they are between two humans....

                                But that's just my opinion.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...