TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #391
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    You guys are just randomly bandwagoning. Last time you did that, you were wrong.

    Comment

    • petpro32
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 160

      #392
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      whose bandwagoning now?


      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #393
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        jwc is for sure. you may be. Right now, fish, in my opinion, probably should have been gone a long time ago. I've made some dumb votes, gotten caught up in all of it, but we need to lynch the people we pretty much know are wolves at this point, and i'm almost 100% certain that fish is a wolf.

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #394
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Originally posted by petpro32
          He's done a bit of odd decision making, with the whole surprise vote change, and the Matt scandal.

          Yes and if you've ever played a game with me before I always do that.

          Plus I've told you specifically about a MILLION times that I had nothing to do with matt. I talked to one person about it and yet you STILL think I caused that big bandwagon.

          Also I'd just like to point something out. I've been under the gun for most the game, but when I was wrong (voting matt, and afro) no one seemed to care. but now that I'm talking about guido, it seems that everyone is bringing up old stuff and/or faulty reasoning to put votes on me.

          Oh and @cypher:

          Originally posted by CypherToorima
          he basically duped me into voting for afro
          If you thought afro wasn't a wolf then why did you change? Obviously you had to think afro was a wolf on some type of level or you wouldn't have done it. But now that you know that afro was human you're blaming me for convincing you to change your vote. Nice way to shake any blame off you eh?


          Originally posted by cypher
          Iggy saw a way to save fojar and hid it under the disguise of a trap. He saw a way to save his wolfy partner and get off scott-free.
          Except my vote was originally on fojar and I was telling jurs and everyone else in the chat during the last parts of the day to vote fojar. So I didn't change my vote to save fojar. Which means that I did want to see if a wolf would fall for the trap. And you would still have thought it was a good plan, had you not known the afro was human. And if a wolf did bite, you would be taking credit for it also.

          And now my conviction that guido is a wolf is much much stronger. He needed someone to actually put a vote down so he could go with something because he didn't want to be the one to throw the first stone. (Maybe he had cypher do it for him or maybe it was just coinsidence but either way.)
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #395
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Fish (5) - fojar, jurs, guido, nforcer, tps, sertman
            Nforcer (1) -sertman, fish
            Guido (1.1) - iggy, guido, PHANTOM
            Iggy (4) - cypher, guido, jwc, petpro

            I think
            Last edited by iggymatrixcounter; 08-2-2006, 07:29 PM.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #396
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              you have guido down as voting for two people

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #397
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                iggy's is right except guido only has 1.1

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #398
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Guido

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #399
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    4v4 and everyone has voted methinketh. 2 hours to go.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #400
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Nah, I'm just messing with you Talisman.

                      fish

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #401
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        sniff

                        5v4

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #402
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Iggy911Mc (7:52:42 PM): hey you there?
                          This Is FoJaR (8:31:17 PM): hey iggy wolftrix counter
                          Iggy911Mc (8:31:32 PM): dude you have nothing on me
                          Iggy911Mc (8:31:34 PM): nothing
                          Iggy911Mc (8:32:08 PM): you couldnt prove if i was a wolf if you tried
                          Iggy911Mc (8:32:13 PM): thats what makes it so funny
                          This Is FoJaR (8:32:23 PM): what that you are a wolf?
                          Iggy911Mc (8:32:25 PM): because you know that i would be able to get out if
                          Iggy911Mc (8:32:28 PM): yup
                          This Is FoJaR (8:32:37 PM): so you're saying you're a wolf
                          Iggy911Mc (8:32:50 PM): lol you cant PROVE it
                          Iggy911Mc (8:32:58 PM): nothing you say would matter
                          Iggy911Mc (8:33:10 PM): you saw how i acted when i was a wolf in jtwg
                          Iggy911Mc (8:33:16 PM): i played everyone like fools

                          iggy

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #403
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Thank you fojar

                            Now let me tell you guys something. I don't see where fish's votes are coming from. But I am very certain that he's not a wolf. You say he's been acting defensive? Well so have I and yet I'm not a wolf. Just because someone is acting defensive doesn't mean that they are a wolf. Humans defend themselves too. Why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY'RE HUMAN!!

                            So I am sooo certain that guido is a wolf. He's a way better pick than fish is.

                            However if I let fish die today, then I will either be wolfed tomorrow or will be lynched. And I'm not going to be lynched tomorrow because it would end the game.

                            You guys need to go for guido tomorrow. None of your votes on fish make sense. NONE of them!

                            Now I don't know who the other three wolves are. If I had to guess, I'd say from greatest to least it would be guido, cypher, jwc, petpro. MAYBE.

                            But guido is definitely the strongest wolf suspect and no one is looking at him.

                            Lynch guido tomorrow. I take risks and that is how certain I am that guido is a wolf. You want to know connections? Well use me and let your hearts at ease trying to figure if my motives were pure or not.

                            Cypher says I'm wolf? Yet I'm not and now let's see what he has to say against me now.

                            You want the TRUTH about afro? Just plan fun. I didn't think he was a wolf at all. But I knew that afro had a good chance at dying that night and therefore we would still gain nothing and be stabbing in the dark. Guido should have died before wilkin ever did. Myself, fish, nforcer, afro, and guido were the top suspects for death by wolfing. Myself, fish, and nforcer had a lot of suspicion and could easily be lynched so we were left alone. Afro and guido were left, I lynched afro. Guido should have died.

                            The game is in your hands.

                            iggy

                            insta.

                            I'm telling you, fish is not where you want to be focused for tomorrow. And I bet my life on it.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #404
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              oh wow

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #405
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                instalynch what?

                                ok. you have instalynched iggymatrixcounter. He was HUMAN.

                                it is now Night 4. wolves I need your pick by eleven pm tomorrow. (est).

                                Comment

                                Working...