TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #196
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    You've gotta be kidding me. That's even worse.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #197
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Originally posted by sertman
      My power went out

      ****, we lynched a human.
      That's a classic wolf move there, buddy.

      Not saying anything, though. Just warning you that things like that are standards in terms of wolf comments.

      Besides, what did you guys expect? It's almost always a human day 1. I was hopeful, but I'm still a realist.

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #198
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        That's a classic wolf move there, buddy.

        Not saying anything, though. Just warning you that things like that are standards in terms of wolf comments.

        Besides, what did you guys expect? It's almost always a human day 1. I was hopeful, but I'm still a realist.
        More like it's 1:30 in the morning, I was just woken up by my parents telling me the power was let back on, I thought petpro was going to get lynched and I see this ****.

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #199
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Why would your parents wake you up to tell you the power is back on? That would make me mad because that's something that could wait until morning XD.

          And why would you think petpro would be lynched? Didn't you say you've read a couple games? A lot of voting goes down in the last hour of the day. ANYTHING is possible.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #200
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
            Why would your parents wake you up to tell you the power is back on? That would make me mad because that's something that could wait until morning XD.

            And why would you think petpro would be lynched? Didn't you say you've read a couple games? A lot of voting goes down in the last hour of the day. ANYTHING is possible.
            I was sleeping in the basement because it was a thousand degrees in my room, and the basement was nice and cool.

            And when I read the old threads, I mostly read through the ones with all the weird rules, and I was looking for what strategies were used once people had more information... you know what I'm saying? Not exactly when all the voting went down, I wasn't looking at post times. Plus it's not like I'd know when the voting went down because everyone had a million phantoms.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #201
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              It doesn't take a lot of cognitive ability to realize that the day 1 lynch is more often than not different than the person who garners heavy votes early on.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #202
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                Ummm Afro:

                Originally posted by nforcer06164
                EDIT: Nevermind, done. Card was flipped. And ****.
                Ah crap matt was human.
                Originally posted by jwcgator
                aw ****, didnt see that coming
                Ah crap matt was human.
                Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                Ah that's ghey I lost a bet.

                Now I owe fish big time : (
                Ah crap matt was human.
                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                I hate being wrong
                Ah crap matt was human.

                Originally posted by sertman
                My power went out

                ****, we lynched a human.
                Ah crap matt was human.

                You see what I mean?
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #203
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  Those posts were all in a very different style than "**** we lynched a human."

                  I see what you mean, but they really are different.

                  Comment

                  • petpro32
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 160

                    #204
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    Afro, Iggy, and Fish have been the ones who seemed wolfiest to me throughout the game, and near the end, after me having 4 votes and a good possibility of being lynched, afro votes Matt, and Fish takes back previous vote, to vote instead for Matt. It seems to me that the wolves took out Matt, because they knew there would be a good possibility of getting me lynched tomorrow. They're tricking us into killing our own!

                    The only reason matt was voted in the first place, was because Iggy was suspicious that he'd "slip under the radar" for the whole game. Why not make your vote go towards someone who showed more signs of being a wolf than matt, who's only error was making a couple of odd posts?

                    I don't know, even I had doubts about Matt's humanity during AIM and at other times, but if there was anyone who could've been kept on for another day, It would've been Matt. Yes I realize that if it hadn't been Matt to get lynched, it would've been me, but still.

                    I'm watching you Fish... you and your sneaky ways...
                    Last edited by petpro32; 07-28-2006, 05:17 AM.


                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #205
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Hey! I'm the vicitim here! Trixy jedi werewolf iggy over there used his wily ways to change my vote.

                      PS i'd like to bring a vote to the floor that would extend the Law of Emotes to include sertman, instead of just Kilga. All in favor, say aye.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #206
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        So, I get why Kilga voted matt, as he gave decent reasoning, but what about the rest of y'all who just put his name down and said nothing else? Was the chat I missed pretty busy?

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #207
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Damn, forgot to put this in my above post:

                          Originally posted by petpro
                          Afro, Iggy, and Fish have been the ones who seemed wolfiest to me throughout the game, and near the end, after me having 4 votes and a good possibility of being lynched, afro votes Matt, and Fish takes back previous vote, to vote instead for Matt. It seems to me that the wolves took out Matt, because they knew there would be a good possibility of getting me lynched tomorrow. They're tricking us into killing our own!
                          Remember our discussion on how wolves WOULDN'T be working together? Yeah, this is a good example of how that isn't the case here. I know I said I expected that two of the wolves would work together while the other two would roam, but it would just be patently stupid for them to vote together like that. Even if they were expecting responses like this one to accusations like yours, it would still be an enormous risk because if there's ever any evidence on those two later in the game, their Day 1 voting pattern would become exhibit A.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #208
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            What I got from the chat was that basically, people voted for the most expendable human, which doesn't sit too well with me.

                            and guido, the chat was pretty busy
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #209
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                              So, I get why Kilga voted matt, as he gave decent reasoning, but what about the rest of y'all who just put his name down and said nothing else? Was the chat I missed pretty busy?
                              ya srs

                              y u bitches b steppin on mah territory
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #210
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                                So, I get why Kilga voted matt, as he gave decent reasoning, but what about the rest of y'all who just put his name down and said nothing else? Was the chat I missed pretty busy?
                                lol I was talking to fish about his vote on petpro. I thought petpro was just acting like a dumb human and fish thought he was a wolf. So I told him half sarcastically to change it because I had better jedi mind powers than him (XD) but also told him that if he thought petpro was a wolf that he should leave it there.

                                Plus my reasoning, though very weak, was posted when I originally voted matt.

                                As far as everyone else I have no clue as to why they switched. They will have to explain it I guess.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...