TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #316
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    Afro
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #317
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      fish (2) - fojar, petpro, nforcer, afro
      guido (1) - tps, guido
      petpro (0) - sertman, afro
      nforcer (0) - iggy, jwcgator, jwcgator, afro, jurs
      afro (5) - cypher, tps, afro, petpro, jwcgator, wilkin, cypher
      jwcgator (0) - afro, cypher, sertman
      iggy (0) - jurs
      cypher (0) - jwcgator
      fojar (5) - sertman, jwcgator, afro, iggy, afro, fish, jurs
      tps (0) - afro

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #318
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        cypher you're the biggest furry of them all.

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #319
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          Big bucks no whammys..... STOP!

          afro

          Sorry, plan didn't work but I can't let a kitb happen.

          No hard feelings afro.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #320
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            ok voting over

            fish (2) - fojar, petpro, nforcer, afro
            guido (1) - tps, guido
            petpro (0) - sertman, afro
            nforcer (0) - iggy, jwcgator, jwcgator, afro, jurs
            afro (6) - cypher, tps, afro, petpro, jwcgator, wilkin, cypher, iggy
            jwcgator (0) - afro, cypher, sertman
            iggy (0) - jurs
            cypher (0) - jwcgator
            fojar (4) - sertman, jwcgator, afro, iggy, afro, fish, jurs
            tps (0) - afro

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #321
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              You're all stupid as hell.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #322
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                you have lynched Afrobean. Afrobean was HUMAN.

                it is now Night 3

                I will need a pick from the wolves by midnight tomorrow.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #323
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  bull****

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #324
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    gj idiots

                    especially petpro and jwc

                    Comment

                    • petpro32
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 160

                      #325
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Hello, my name is Margaret, here is my ass.
                      Last edited by petpro32; 07-30-2006, 09:50 PM.


                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #326
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        Originally posted by petpro32
                        Hello, my name is Margaret, here is my ass.
                        same here

                        Comment

                        • petpro32
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 160

                          #327
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          I swear if I eventually find out that Jwc is a wolf, I'm gonna be PISSED. Like the fist of an angry FFR addict, I will cut myself, cuz I am emo.


                          &_& <<<---Emo Eyes


                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #328
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Ok, so I talked to cypher. Got him to change his vote so it would be even. So I'm the reason he changed to afro.

                            That made everyone's votes locked up AND last game when kilga changed he did it to save a wolf buddy.

                            Unfortunately no wolves wanted to be a hero so I had to make sure no kitb occured. (Looked they they were having troubles in the chat too trying to set it up.) Anyways, I had to change my vote since no one else that had a lone vote was on to do it.

                            This tells me a couple things. Cypher is probably human (or afro and fojar are both humans if cypher is a wolf. We know afro was human so if fojar and cypher are most likely opposite roles.)

                            Also, everyone knows I play with risk. I REALLY wanted afro to go. I could see him as a wolf, but someone like fojar dying doesnt help us because the wolves have easy night kills. I want to see them come up with a name on their own without having a no brain kill.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #329
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              whatever i told you so
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #330
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                WHAT THE HELL, PEOPLE. WHAT THE HELL.

                                I leave you alone for TWO DAYS and you go and lynch AFRO?!?!

                                Sure, he said a couple of stupid things, but not one thing he said was wolfish. I just now read all of the Day 2 posts, and I was excited starting out, because I figured one of our wildcards (Fish/iggy/nForcer/petpro) was going to be lynched and that we would be getting some good information when their card is flipped.

                                But no. In a day so embarassingly devoid of critical thinking, y'all lynched Afro. Again, what the hell.

                                After the nForcer/iggy/Fish fight at the beginning of the day, there was probably one useful post. To look on the bright side of things, the lack of thinking should be telling. Some of the people here are pretty much expected to pull TWG back on track with some good thinking when the thread gets derailed. I wouldn't expect much from the newbs in that area, but who were the vets who just let the discussion spiral out of control and let people lynch Afro?

                                Mind you, that's a rhetorical question and shouldn't be answered in the thread until Day 3 starts, to protect people.

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...