TWG XXXIV

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • petpro32
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 160

    #106
    Re: TWG XXXIV

    Still need 7 more votes.

    Thanks for the clarifying input, Tps.


    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #107
      Re: TWG XXXIV

      Thanks for making another worthless post!

      Comment

      • petpro32
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 160

        #108
        Re: TWG XXXIV

        Originally posted by Tps222
        a bunch of irrelevant junk
        Did your post have any meaning whatsoever with the game, other than to express your opinion that we're all ass-tards, just because we're doing something? At least my post showed the number of people left to vote... geez.


        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #109
          Re: TWG XXXIV

          I'm holding my vote off until either I see some especially convincing evidence or I need to vote to avoid a phantom. There's plenty of time left.

          @Tps: Have you NEVER played a TWG before on Day 1?

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #110
            Re: TWG XXXIV

            Originally posted by petpro32
            nonsense
            Yeah, honesty has nothing to do with anger, you and your reasoning are standing on a very frail pile of bs.

            Comment

            • petpro32
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 160

              #111
              Re: TWG XXXIV

              ok then, Fish. Whatever you say.


              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #112
                Re: TWG XXXIV

                lol discuss your arguements on AIM geez.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XXXIV

                  SHUT UP IGGY where have you been on aim, anyway? We haven't talked at all this game.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XXXIV

                    As of now, I find Fish to be acting kind of sketchy. He usually posts a lot, too...and he's on AIM a lot (like right now when i'm typing this). Okay, possible suspicion there. If you want to read my ideas, go back a few pages and read it.

                    Secondly, my vote may also go to Cypher. Either Cypher doesn't even know the game started, or he is a human and has nothing to input, or he's a wolf and wants people to forget about him. Either way...he's probably going to get a phantom today, and we know that those hurt the humans later on in the game if we HAVEN'T lynched any wolves yet. Not only may some votes on Cypher instigate him to start posting a little bit, but if he IS lynched it really wouldn't bother me as much as another active human because if he keeps getting phantoms, he'll be extremely vulnerable in the future and will just bring the humans down.

                    Possibilities, not putting a vote on yet.

                    edit: I didn't even see that he posted/voted. Woops.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XXXIV

                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      FoJaR, ps Utah is for fags <3<3

                      Revenge vote, much? Do you even think he's a wolf?
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XXXIV

                        @ Guido: I have.

                        How is that relevant to this game specifically?

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XXXIV

                          Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                          Revenge vote, much? Do you even think he's a wolf?
                          Nah, not anymore, I was just mad and tired last night (this morning). I couldn't really see any reason why he would vote me, and it looked to me like he was just trying to start a bandwagon, so I voted. Of course now that I've talked to him, I see that wasn't really his intention at all, which leaves me with a great opportunity to vote for the person I really think is a wolf.

                          hey big buddy, for the three votes on me, here's one to make it up to you:
                          petpro32

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XXXIV

                            Where's Afrobean?
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XXXIV

                              Talisman's going to have a hell of a time counting these votes.

                              I'm going to do the same as Guido for right now... hold back from changing my vote until I am convinced that I see someone who is acting like a wolf. Right now, everyone's going in completely different directions, but right now I've got my eye on Petpro, and a lesser eye on a few other people.

                              Comment

                              • petpro32
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 160

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XXXIV

                                Now I feel special!

                                Anyone feel up to making an up-to-date vote tally?


                                Comment

                                Working...